ADVERTISEMENT

Todays Duals - Chattanooga & Oregon State

CowboyMedic

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2009
I'm guessing only way to follow the Chattanooga dual is by radio and Twitter?

The Oregon State dual will be on ESPN+. Why wouldn't they put every home dual on ESPN+. I thought that was why we sold our 3rd tier rights to ESPN.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pokewood
I'm guessing only warmth to follow the Chattanooga dual is by radio and Twitter?

The Oregon State dual will be on ESPN+. Why wouldn't they put every home dual on ESPN+. I thought that was why we sold our 3rd tier rights to ESPN.
Plus you'd think with restricted attendance, shortened season and fact that a lot of folks are locked inside just hoping for new entertainment and sports to watch that they'd want to give fans the opportunity to support the team. It really doesn't make sense. :(

Nieman did not look good in the 2nd and 3rd period at 133. Will be glad when Fix is back.

Brock gets the forfeit win at 141.

Mastro got a 7-2 decision at 125.

9-3 oSu

149 - Boo gets the TF 20-4 in the 2nd.

14-3 oSu

157 - Harper is wrestling instead of Sheets.

Where are Fix and Sheets?
Fix is still suspended by the NCAA until February and I would bet Sheets is going to wrestle against Oregon State who has a better wrestler at 57 than UTC. They want to give Harper a chance to wrestle in a dual. It appears our backups are not in the greatest shape especially from the bottom.

157 - UTC with the fall. Harper was up 3-0 in the 2nd the got in a scramble that got him caught in a cradle that was convert to a fall.

14-9 oSu

165 - Wittlake 7-3 decision.

17-9 oSu

174 - Plott makes his oSu debut.

AJ with a sweat duck under and single leg and earlier a strong blast double.

197 - AJ 16-5 MD. Looked very smooth.

29-9 oSu

285 - Harris is up.

285 - Harris with the 10-6 decision.

32-9 oSu Final

Oregon State @ 2 on ESPN+.

He's appears way too big for 184. I was thinking bulk job if Ferrari is planning to be career 197lber.
He is listed as 84/97 on the roster. I would think he could make 84 but would he beat 5th year senior Geer? I think Geer would beat him, Smith recently stated that he thought Geer was a top 5 guy at 84. Not cutting much weight and working on improving as a wrestler would be the smart move.

133 - Witcraft goes instead of Nieman. I like the move made by Smith.

149 - Boo gets an 18-3 TF with a 2 point near fall as the 1st period ends.

11-3 OKST

157 - Harper gets the nod again. Apparently Sheets is out with an injury.

Fix is still suspended by the NCAA until February and I would bet Sheets is going to wrestle against Oregon State who has a better wrestler at 57 than UTC. They want to give Harper a chance to wrestle in a dual. It appears our backups are not in the greatest shape especially from the bottom.
I was wrong with Manibog wrestling 57 in the second dual. They said Sheets has an injury.

157 - ORST get the TF 16-0 at the start of the 2nd. Harper was down 14-0 after the 1st. TD to begin the 2nd ends it.

11-8 OKST

174 - Plott with a TD and 4 point near fall and close to a fall. He had him on his back for close to a minute but couldn't get him fully flush with the mat. Start of the 2nd another 4 point. 10-1.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT