ADVERTISEMENT

Throwing baby out with the bathwater

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
I.e.....cutting their noses off to spite their faces

Big Harma better make all they can off the death jab clot shots bc they have awoken the masses. The anti vax crowd has grown throughout all this prob 100 fold. They have made people question them and their motives. Most (sans the obedient cult followers) See how greedy they are and they care zero about we the people's health.

I never questioned them, took the kiddos to get all their shots through the years, even took a flu shot once (just bc Mom hounded me 😁)

Now I and half the world give or take are either anti vax or at least vax hesitant.. When the bodies start piking up even more this winter the Big Harma companies will prob never recover. Most all of us know several friends or family that have been injured or killed by this Bill Gates/Fraudci sociopath concoction and it's going to get way worse IMO.

Again satanist Pfizer- make all you can now bc it's about to hit the fan with you demonic scumbags.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
What is your position again? Can you make more threads about it so we can all understand?

PS. When the bodies don’t start piling up, I’m going to enjoy your walk of shame like I’ve rarely enjoyed anything. But man I hope you’ll get some chelation therapy to get all the heavy metals out of your system and then I hope you’ll seek therapy to manage your obvious brain damage.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT