ADVERTISEMENT

Throw out your hands. Stick out your tush. Hands on your hips. Give them a push.

"Normally, such an investigation would be overseen by state Attorney General Mike Hunter. However, Hunter chose to recuse himself from the investigation, citing the potential for future conflicts of interest as the state’s chief attorney.

"Hunter appointed stories former U.S. Attorney Pat Ryan to be special counsel for the state investigation. Hunter’s office said Ryan will be impartial and does not have a conflict of interest despite attending OU Law School with Boren and worked alongside Boren as editors of the Oklahoma Law Review."

Really? Hunter recuses himself so a Boren crone can oversee the case?

It's 22's move to make unless he tells me otherwise ie no one has posted this over there

It’s not my move. I’ve never hid my opinion of Boren. He was known as a switch-hittin’ sweet lips long before he became OU prez. Do what you wish. I’m not responsible for what you post.

I dare say that you ou phaggits are actually tolerable. I’ve been drinking, so that helps your case. Well and the fact that you’re not @Syskatine.
I can assure you that the group of sooners that post here aren't the buckets of used douche water t-shirt fan homos that do their best to make us respectable OU fans look bad. We're all older and have class and respect for our in state rivals. We drink our Keystone Light from bottles, live in double wides WITH skirting, and hump our second cousins.

I can assure you that the group of sooners that post here aren't the buckets of used douche water t-shirt fan homos that do their best to make us respectable OU fans look bad. We're all older and have class and respect for our in state rivals. We drink our Keystone Light from bottles, live in double wides WITH skirting, and hump our second cousins.
Pics of second cousin?

Senator Boren voted to confirm one of our best Supreme Court justices. Then wrote a hit piece in the communist rag Washington Post about his "mistake".

I'm not a Boren fan.

To the person, those who know Anita Hill and Clarence Thomas personally, all side with the judge.

It’s not my move. I’ve never hid my opinion of Boren. He was known as a switch-hittin’ sweet lips long before he became OU prez. Do what you wish. I’m not responsible for what you post.

I guess what them fags I worked with (not closely) in 76 were telling me about Daphne was gospel. He'll enjoy prison

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT