ADVERTISEMENT

Threats Against Trump's Life Are Real...

Bringing in some info wars! Hillary's pedophile ring and Jade Helm really legitimized info wars. And those whoppers are just the tip of the iceberg.

Reactions: davidallen
Bringing in some info wars! Hillary's pedophile ring and Jade Helm really legitimized info wars. And those whoppers are just the tip of the iceberg.
I happen to agree with Infowars on this threat. Call it a hunch. But the main reason Donald Trump had better be wearing a bulletproof vest is to protect himself from the violent left-wing nutjobs who have shown already during this election cycle they are willing to pull the trigger.

Reactions: shortbus
Who's pulled a trigger? I know of a redneck that took his AR to the Pizza Hut to shoot the pedophiles, I haven't heard of lefties pulling guns in someone.

Who's pulled a trigger? I know of a redneck that took his AR to the Pizza Hut to shoot the pedophiles, I haven't heard of lefties pulling guns in someone.
I think one just crashed a truck into a store in Berlin.

If convicted I hope he shares a cell with Buck or Bubba for the next 10 years before being deported to Britainistan.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT