ADVERTISEMENT

Those Israelis Are Some Sneaky Bastards

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Israel somehow manages to make pagers Hezbollah was using to communicate with it's fighters explode, killing/injuring hundreds and overwhelming their hospitals. Got to hand it the Israelis that's some sneaky genius right there.

Israel somehow manages to make pagers Hezbollah was using to communicate with it's fighters explode, killing/injuring hundreds and overwhelming their hospitals. Got to hand it the Israelis that's some sneaky genius right there.
Can we somehow get NaziDan and Toonces to carry a couple of these? 😂

This is the Israeli genius I've missed. Not the stupidity and complacency that allowed 1,400 innocent Israelis and other foreign nationals to be slaughtered and raped with no response for 24 hours.
You're positive it was stupidity and complacency?

@2012Bearcat I popped over to see if someone had caught this. You're on top of your game!

Been outsmarting their enemies since at least the time of the rape of Dinah.

I’d love to hear how this was done some day.

I’m guessing the Mossad intercepted pager shipments and modifed them with just a bit of det cord and set to trigger from a text from a specific number.

Brilliant. That’s almost as good as the Stuxnet virus that destroyed the Iranan centrifuges.

article-66e9be6f67bf8.jpg

I’d love to hear how this was done some day.

I’m guessing the Mossad intercepted pager shipments and modifed them with just a bit of det cord and set to trigger from a text from a specific number.

Brilliant. That’s almost as good as the Stuxnet virus that destroyed the Iranan centrifuges.

Heard this morning it was a European company that supplied the pagers. Maybe Israel even set up the company as a front????? Always like seeing some serious sneaky shite in the war against the peaceful religion.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT