ADVERTISEMENT

Those Damned Palestinians!

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
How dare they think they can live in the West Bank. It’s almost like they think it’s their land. You’d think they’ve never heard of the Zionist project called Greater Israel.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
318b58cb9a006316ce82339b5a33ade9.jpg

The Palestinians had the opportunity to live peacefully, they took a different path.
You're a little short on your assessment. The Palestinians had the opportunity to live peacefully as virtual slaves in concentration camps in an apartheid state. The people in Gaza rebelled. The people in the West Bank did not. And look where that got them!

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
You're a little short on your assessment. The Palestinians had the opportunity to live peacefully as virtual slaves in concentration camps in an apartheid state. The people in Gaza rebelled. The people in the West Bank did not. And look where that got them!
No Dan the Palestinians chose to live as useful idiots to radical Islamist, with many being radical Islamist themselves. Hamas leaders are billionaires, live a life of insane luxury due to stealing all the humanitarian aide provided for decades which has intentionally resulted in keeping the Palestinians in poverty and easily manipulated. You never seem to take any of that into account, knowing it damages your narrative.
Can you explain the insane wealth of Palestinian leaders, while they keep their population in poverty? Can you explain why instead of focusing on education, infrastructure and other programs humanitarian aid was designed for Hamas buys weapons, indoctrinates their youth with Israeli hate and builds tunnels to attack Israel? Again damaging your narrative.
I'm not naïve enough to think Israel is totally innocent of all wrong doing but at the same time I do not blame them for their sometimes overzealous defense of their country and their population. Palestinians, for decades, have proven to be violent and want the Jews dead.
While you foolishly believe Israel is the evil side here, the fact of the matter is Hamas and the radical Islamist that are their puppeteers are the evil ones.

It's thanks to callous, sanctimonious, know-nothings like you that I no longer give a flying fvck about "Palestinians ".
Agreed.

Dan is having the opposite effect he intends on me as well.

I'm also having trouble feeling a great deal of sympathy for a group of people that would kill and torture me on sight, and would end our country if they had the means.

Hard to coexist with people that think that way.

Agreed.

Dan is having the opposite effect he intends on me as well.

I'm also having trouble feeling a great deal of sympathy for a group of people that would kill and torture me on sight, and would end our country if they had the means.

Hard to coexist with people that think that way.

Dan obviously never studied the slightest bit of Psychology. The more you push, the more pushback you get. Psych 101.

Dan’s views are more warped than an old wooden deck plank.
It would probably come as a surprise to you but my views are shared by well over half the earth’s population. You may find the call for the cessation of wanton slaughter of innocent people to be disagreeable, but a warped point of view it is not.

It would probably come as a surprise to you but my views are shared by well over half the earth’s population. You may find the call for the cessation of wanton slaughter of innocent people to be disagreeable, but a warped point of view it is not.
Percentage of those "well over half" that are Mooslum?

And you know this how? 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT