ADVERTISEMENT

Thor is back with a truth bomb.

Syskatine

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Oct 14, 2018
1. I see you @ThorOdinson13

2. Guess you're still marching for BLM and fighting climate change?

3. While we've never agreed on anything political, I would like to formally applaud this sentiment, which frankly I've thought for years and it should be cast across the video at the next home game:

"The problem is Gundy insisting on his “genius” over everything else.

Want to keep doubting Holder forcing a real OC on him?

This shit is the same garbage we saw before Holgy was forced on him. He’s not a damned savant. He’s a retard that got lucky with Weeden and an AD that forced him to get out his own damned way etc. he is his own worst enemy."

3. While we've never agreed on anything political, I would like to formally applaud this sentiment, which frankly I've thought for years and it should be cast across the video at the next home game:

This shit is the same garbage we saw before Holgy was forced on him. He’s not a damned savant. He’s a retard that got lucky with Weeden and an AD that forced him to get out his own damned way etc. he is his own worst enemy."

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hey man, I think we can agree on a lot outside of politics. Hope you’re well.

Reactions: davidallen
OP my absentee father even agrees probably.

Seriously? Calling out a lurker? What a twat.

Seriously? Calling out a lurker? What a twat.
He's not a "lurker" -- he's an old school poster you would do well to copy. He's competent, a conservative, vet, not in a cult, and we mostly disagree on politics without the nasty personal shit that you constantly puke everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
He's not a "lurker" -- he's an old school poster you would do well to copy. He's competent, a conservative, vet, not in a cult, and we mostly disagree on politics without the nasty personal shit that you constantly puke everywhere.
You lament personal attacks while using polemic language in the same post. Fvck you, f ag got

So he is not like you. We know that already.

I'm well, still kicking, no complaints. Are you still up to your chin in kids?

I Would share some pics but I don’t have social media to do so. My oldest boy plays DT and wears my old Hunter #24 jersey for practice. They won 40-0 last weekend. 11-13 years old

My second boy wears my wife’s #1 Dez jersey for practice and he plays LT or RT depending on the game. They won 58-7 last weekend. 8-10 years old.

Baby girl does dance once a week which she says is way better than the boys stinky football. 🤣🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT