ADVERTISEMENT

This week's Adam Rich award?

Marocain Poke

All-American
Sep 1, 2020
Tangier, Morocco
Goes to none other than that little beta-male guttersnipe Vaxx Covidian himself, ADAAAAM RIIIICH!!

Famously known for calling out people questioning the COVID-19 vaccine and their "FREE-DUMBS".

RIP, little man.

adam-rich-660-ap.jpg

As Christians, you should be evidencing the fruit of the spirit – love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control (Galatians 5:22,23). You should strive to be a blessing to others and to let the light of God shine wherever we are.

Goes to none other than that little beta-male guttersnipe Vaxx Covidian himself, ADAAAAM RIIIICH!!

Famously known for calling out people questioning the COVID-19 vaccine and their "FREE-DUMBS".

RIP, little man.

adam-rich-660-ap.jpg
Perhaps the only kid in history who should have actually stuck with the bowl cut.

I am happy to announce that I was saved over the weekend and have turned my life over to the Lord Jesus Christ.

Romans 12:19: Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

It's interesting that so many here believe a sarcastic post from so long ago as fact while a factual post today is taken as sarcasm.

Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership has righteousness with lawlessness? Or what fellowship has light with darkness? What accord has Christ with Belial? Or what portion does a believer share with an unbeliever?
2 Corinthians 6:14-15

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
It's interesting that so many here believe a sarcastic post from so long ago as fact while a factual post today is taken as sarcasm.

Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership has righteousness with lawlessness? Or what fellowship has light with darkness? What accord has Christ with Belial? Or what portion does a believer share with an unbeliever?
Sarcastic huh? Riiiiiight.

Sys and Clinton are the 2 biggest blasphemers here and regularly say JFC and GD, Dave always adds his "Thoughts and Prayers" jab sometimes as well. Might wanna point your bible thumping at them first and then get the "Do what I want M-Sat crowd that throws an extra 20 in the plate on Sunday so they will be forgiven and can sin M-Sat all over again.

Ha! You might be right, Sooner.

Very thankful you and your wife are feeling much better after your experience last month. Hope you have a great weekend.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
I am happy to announce that I was saved over the weekend and have turned my life over to the Lord Jesus Christ.

Romans 12:19: Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

It's the internet, so a guy needs to accept all posts at internet value. If true, I'm very happy for you.

Wonderful. Tell us more.

It's the internet, so a guy needs to accept all posts at internet value. If true, I'm very happy for you.
Internet...as opposed to fake cable news eh? You're much more able to get things right by going with Fox and CNN faux news 😳

Nothing is allowed on tv that doesn't get served up by the c...I...a- at least the internet you can pick and choose who to listen to ..by you listening to fake cable news you have totally destroyed your great God given immune system - I know you like to throw out "internet" to exonerate your sheep following of corrupt fake news worshipping- but I'm going to call BS

A simple rule of thumb that gets you a safe path is to do the opposite of what the 3 letter ran fake cable news tells you- you have failed. Only reason I say anything is that you still defend them booster boy prez- others at least know they got duped by them the last 3 years- and many years before.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Internet...as opposed to fake cable news eh? You're much more able to get things right by going with Fox and CNN faux news 😳

Nothing is allowed on tv that doesn't get served up by the c...I...a- at least the internet you can pick and choose who to listen to ..by you listening to fake cable news you have totally destroyed your great God given immune system - I know you like to throw out "internet" to exonerate your sheep following of corrupt fake news worshipping- but I'm going to call BS

A simple rule of thumb that gets you a safe path is to do the opposite of what the 3 letter ran fake cable news tells you- you have failed. Only reason I say anything is that you still defend them booster boy prez- others at least know they got duped by them the last 3 years- and many years before.

You’re such a limp-wristed pedo-fagggot.

C'mon man, I think you got that wrong.

If he can make up BS about me, then I’m free to fire back. Are you going to say he is wrong for all his nutjob predictions that never come true? I doubt it.

Last edited:
If he can make up BS about me, then I’m free to fire back. Are you going to say he is wrong for all his nutjob predictions that never come true? I doubt it.
If y'all got something personal going, I'm not aware.

Do you believe brother?

Throating cock does not make one saved. Joe might like it though..

• Haha

For someone who apparantly JUST converted to Christ, you're aptitude with scripture is impressive. You know any good verses regarding acting sanctimoniously?

• Love
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT