ADVERTISEMENT

This is where public education is going

SUPERPOKES

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
DFW
So we're done with students at my school here in DFW and teachers are going through professional development. We're in this training provided by a a education company called AVID and their training is on, imagine this, how teachers can become more culturally diverse. It is so left wing it is crazy. A lot of the teachers I work with have just stopped paying attention (it's all online, of course).

But when it really started going off the rails is when they started on a segment in the training saying that its offensive to ask someone where they are from? Now, they called it "micro-offensive" because you probably don't even know you're offending someone. Here's the video links to what they had us watch to understand how to be "less offensive" and "more inclusive."

Enjoy and give your feedback.

So we're done with students at my school here in DFW and teachers are going through professional development. We're in this training provided by a a education company called AVID and their training is on, imagine this, how teachers can become more culturally diverse. It is so left wing it is crazy. A lot of the teachers I work with have just stopped paying attention (it's all online, of course).

But when it really started going off the rails is when they started on a segment in the training saying that its offensive to ask someone where they are from? Now, they called it "micro-offensive" because you probably don't even know you're offending someone. Here's the video links to what they had us watch to understand how to be "less offensive" and "more inclusive."

our culture has really been trending in the right direction since dave started winning his culture war. I say keep making pussies out of these kids and it will allow the tough ones to have even more advantages.

Did these two videos really offend you? Do you really have testicles?

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12

So where is the rag-head from? And the gimp, too.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Pretty much what I think when I see it.🤣🤣
E2QtGhfXMAYO8Xv

Reactions: iasooner2000
Jus
Did these two videos really offend you? Do you really have testicles?

Just so you know one can be filled with consternation by words or actions so completely filled with ignorance and not necessarily be offended. Struck dumb by the incredulousness maybe, but too shocked by the incomprehensible stupidity to feel offense. I think “being offended” is an attitude reserved for those on your side of the aisle.

I guess I was wrong looking up the 5 players for the cowgirl golf team who just made it to the finals. Yes, and part of it was to see where they were from. I bet they would be proud to tell you if they were ever asked.

@Syskatine you will want to rough yourself up after this one. Microscopic aggressions and black on black white supremacy, winning the culture war to own the cons.

Tweeted by an East Asian white supremacist don’t forget.
Not only are they racists, they’re idiots. They don’t know how draw a swastika. You would think that anyone that’s a skinhead or in the KKK would know how to draw a swastika, so I doubt it’s either of those types.

I guess I was wrong looking up the 5 players for the cowgirl golf team who just made it to the finals. Yes, and part of it was to see where they were from. I bet they would be proud to tell you if they were ever asked.
Let's see how they would respond if you followed up with "where are you really from?" This isn't rocket science but for some of you, it might approach wave mechanics and #whatnot for some.

I know one thing - no matter what the subject, those limited-motion HR “cartoons” are absolutely horrible to endure.

Reactions: davidallen
You do that? Wtf? I've never asked a single person that. That's dumb as shit.
Serious question: you've never observed similar dumbassery? In real life of course, message boards don't count.

I have seen some serious ****ed up behavior in my career including worse than this, largely customers behaving badly. I watched a Sr. Director at a large financial services company throw a pen at a program manager and ask him if his parents knew what a retard they had raised. Not cool. The program manager was an hourly consultant meaning little if no real recourse. I still keep up with them, they have done well making it to a Sr. VP level in a competing institution and now running their own shop.

Serious question: you've never observed similar dumbassery? In real life of course, message boards don't count.

I have seen some serious ****ed up behavior in my career including worse than this, largely customers behaving badly. I watched a Sr. Director at a large financial services company throw a pen at a program manager and ask him if his parents knew what a retard they had raised. Not cool. The program manager was an hourly consultant meaning little if no real recourse. I still keep up with them, they have done well making it to a Sr. VP level in a competing institution and now running their own shop.
No, I've never seen anyone ask that and I've seen dumbassery beyond your comprehension.

No, someone following up asking where are you really from. Never seen it or heard it. Ever.
Pretty amazing. Not at all uncommon - perhaps you should ask some of your friends if this has happened to them or someone they know.

Let's see how they would respond if you followed up with "where are you really from?" This isn't rocket science but for some of you, it might approach wave mechanics and #whatnot for some.
I can only imagine the trauma one would feel after being asked that follow up question. It would probably cause one to suck his/her thumb and take to their bed for at least a week. Because that is some seriously terrorizing shit right there. “Where are you really from?” My God , the horror. That alone is pure evidence of the absolute necessity for all those training films. How on earth have humans survived all the centuries without such helpful mandatory training?

@Syskatine you will want to rough yourself up after this one. Microscopic aggressions and black on black white supremacy, winning the culture war to own the cons.

Tweeted by an East Asian white supremacist don’t forget.

Whari licking his chops for "war."

Militia training regimen:

10:30 A.M. Wake, box of pop tarts, pre-nap.

11:00 - 12:30 Nap.

12:30 - 1:30. Check in on FOX, lunch of grapes and popsicles, chicken strips wife left out, make sure wife didn't remove AR firing pin.

1:30 - 1:45 Drive to daily P.T.

1:45 - 1:50 2 set-ups, 3 high kicks, somersault, down nattie lite.

1:50 - 2:00 more nattie lites, militia settles in for daily worship/devotional

2:00 - 3:30 Worship, including listen to Levin and Rush re-runs, check battle plans (Whari takes the Waffle House) pledge allegiance to Trump.

3:30 - 4:00 Drive home, pre-nap

4:00- 4:15 Polish off rest of grapes, spam, peanut butter.

4:15 - 5:15 recovery nap.

5:15 - 7:15 review FOX and OAN Dvr'd programs, spread wings on Rivals internet board.

7:15 - 7:30 Wife removed firing pin again. Look and look, find it over dryer.

7:30 - 8:30 Take AR to gunsmith for firing pin installation.

8:30 - 9:00 Back home, deny installing firing pin, wife refuses to give allowance because spent too much money having firing pin re-installed again.

9:00 - 9:30 Look for firing pin again.

9:30 - 10:00 Check comms for tomorrow's plan (rendezvous at quik stop, bring Lil' Debbies) shine wife's shoes, kids read reader's digest stories to whari at bedtime.

10:00 seepy time.

This is a perfect example of what the problem is in this country. To many idiots in this country see racism under every rock.

Personally I'm sick of all the different sects leftist have created in this country. I look forward to a time when people are looked at as strictly an American instead of the division the leftist have created.

Reactions: TPOKE
Whari licking his chops for "war."

Militia training regimen:

10:30 A.M. Wake, box of pop tarts, pre-nap.

11:00 - 12:30 Nap.

12:30 - 1:30. Check in on FOX, lunch of grapes and popsicles, chicken strips wife left out, make sure wife didn't remove AR firing pin.

1:30 - 1:45 Drive to daily P.T.

1:45 - 1:50 2 set-ups, 3 high kicks, somersault, down nattie lite.

1:50 - 2:00 more nattie lites, militia settles in for daily worship/devotional

2:00 - 3:30 Worship, including listen to Levin and Rush re-runs, check battle plans (Whari takes the Waffle House) pledge allegiance to Trump.

3:30 - 4:00 Drive home, pre-nap

4:00- 4:15 Polish off rest of grapes, spam, peanut butter.

4:15 - 5:15 recovery nap.

5:15 - 7:15 review FOX and OAN Dvr'd programs, spread wings on Rivals internet board.

7:15 - 7:30 Wife removed firing pin again. Look and look, find it over dryer.

7:30 - 8:30 Take AR to gunsmith for firing pin installation.

8:30 - 9:00 Back home, deny installing firing pin, wife refuses to give allowance because spent too much money having firing pin re-installed again.

9:00 - 9:30 Look for firing pin again.

9:30 - 10:00 Check comms for tomorrow's plan (rendezvous at quik stop, bring Lil' Debbies) shine wife's shoes, kids read reader's digest stories to whari at bedtime.

10:00 seepy time.
Just like the Danielle Steele novelette you wrote about sucking off truckers, this one will leave a mark. Too much detail to not resemble your daily routine, Queefa. Thanks, but none of really care what you do with your time.

Just like the Danielle Steele novelette you wrote about sucking off truckers, this one will leave a mark. Too much detail to not resemble your daily routine, Queefa. Thanks, but none of really care what you do with your time.
Aaaaand yet again we see what is usually the case when a leftist makes an accusation.....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT