ADVERTISEMENT

This is what conservatives are fighting against…

I've been in south Texas for going on 38 years now. The Mexicans I know aren't racist by any means. I've got two Mexican ex wives. They are on the other hand very critical of sleepy's, kamalla's and Alejandro's open border policy. In fact, they despise our current administration's policies across the board. These are 100% Trump folks.

Reactions: iasooner24
I've been in south Texas for going on 38 years now. The Mexicans I know aren't racist by any means. I've got two Mexican ex wives. They are on the other hand very critical of sleepy's, kamalla's and Alejandro's open border policy. In fact, they despise our current administration's policies across the board. These are 100% Trump folks.

Mexican Americans or Mexican nationals? I am referring to Mexican nationals. Very racists. Güero could never get away with the things they say out in the open (en espanol).

Reactions: iasooner24
Mexican Americans or Mexican nationals? I am referring to Mexican nationals. Very racists. Güero could never get away with the things they say out in the open (en espanol).

Yes, I understand the difference. Obvious every time I visit wal mart. Fvcks think the own the joint with 20 full baskets. Greg's got a handle on the turds though in Texas to the dismay of sleepy, kamalla and Alejandro. 👍

Yes, I understand the difference. Obvious every time I visit wal mart. Fvcks think the own the joint with 20 full baskets. Greg's got a handle on the turds though in Texas to the dismay of sleepy, kamalla and Alejandro. 👍
We've got Mexican nationals, (no not Mexican Americans) all over Phoenix now. And they've got enough money to shop at Costco and Samsclub. Don't know if it's the reason, but Costco now requires badging in to the store with your membership card.

We've got Mexican nationals, (no not Mexican Americans) all over Phoenix now. And they've got enough money to shop at Costco and Samsclub. Don't know if it's the reason, but Costco now requires badging in to the store with your membership card.
How Arizona went blue is beyond me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT