ADVERTISEMENT

This Gives Me Hope The Democrat Controlled Senate Will Not Go To Far Left

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Looking at who, where and how many Democrats, compared to Republicans are up for reelection, Democrats face the potential to lose several seats. while Republicans look to be able to comfortably be reelected. This alone should bring Democrat Senators back to the middle if they want to stand any chance of reelection. Of course, we have to keep in mind the Republican track record of screwing up a wet dream.

Looking at who, where and how many Democrats, compared to Republicans are up for reelection, Democrats face the potential to lose several seats. while Republicans look to be able to comfortably be reelected. This alone should bring Democrat Senators back to the middle if they want to stand any chance of reelection. Of course, we have to keep in mind the Republican track record of screwing up a wet dream.

Nothing much will change unless they get rid of the whiny surrender message, get rid of Ronna McDaniel (Mitt Romney's niece), embrace early voting (or change it at the state level), get a ground game 10,000 x's better then what they have now & quit throwing out douchebag candidates.

I have faith that with quislings like L Graham, Mittens, Collins, Murkowski, T. Tillis & a few other of the absolute french surrender monkeys they won't though. Their motto one & all is "Will you love me if I betray my party & constituency?"

Unless Manchin goes Indy, the D's smell blood in the water & if the 2022 mid-terms didn't wake this country up I seriously can't see how the 2024 elections will unless the bottom falls out of the economy between now & then.

Seriously hope I'm wrong though.......fact is the Apple Dumpling Gang had so many winnable races in November it simply defies the odds they couldn't do better. they can't go into 2024 races with the same derelict leadership & strategy or will be more of the same.

Reactions: Alpha Woke
Nothing much will change unless they get rid of the whiny surrender message, get rid of Ronna McDaniel (Mitt Romney's niece), embrace early voting (or change it at the state level), get a ground game 10,000 x's better then what they have now & quit throwing out douchebag candidates.

I have faith that with quislings like L Graham, Mittens, Collins, Murkowski, T. Tillis & a few other of the absolute french surrender monkeys they won't though. Their motto one & all is "Will you love me if I betray my party & constituency?"

Unless Manchin goes Indy, the D's smell blood in the water & if the 2022 mid-terms didn't wake this country up I seriously can't see how the 2024 elections will unless the bottom falls out of the economy between now & then.

Seriously hope I'm wrong though.......fact is the Apple Dumpling Gang had so many winnable races in November it simply defies the odds they couldn't do better. they can't go into 2024 races with the same derelict leadership & strategy or will be more of the same.
I'm not so worried about the 2024 election results, I'm more worried about the damage a Democrat controlled Senate can do to the country. With so many Democrat Senators up for reelection in States Trump won and others that are close Democrat Senators can not go to far left or they will make it easy on Republicans if they have solid candidates. That's my only point. I don't have much faith in Republican Party will be smart or they will put up solid candidatesm just hoping Democrats in the Senate show some restraint on the far left BS with their upcoming elections.

I'm not so worried about the 2024 election results, I'm more worried about the damage a Democrat controlled Senate can do to the country. With so many Democrat Senators up for reelection in States Trump won and others that are close Democrat Senators can not go to far left or they will make it easy on Republicans if they have solid candidates. That's my only point. I don't have much faith in Republican Party will be smart or they will put up solid candidatesm just hoping Democrats in the Senate show some restraint on the far left BS with their upcoming elections.
I think both you and @windriverrange make solid points. But I wonder where the Republicans are going to find these "solid candidates" you think they need. Where have they been? Why haven't we seen them before now? IMO the rotten candidates of 2022 were almost univerally Trump endorsements. As long as he hangs around I don't see an improvement in Republican candidates. If the party can't find a way to oust him (the sooner the better) we will all be amazed at Democrat resilience in 2024.

I think both you and @windriverrange make solid points. But I wonder where the Republicans are going to find these "solid candidates" you think they need. Where have they been? Why haven't we seen them before now? IMO the rotten candidates of 2022 were almost univerally Trump endorsements. As long as he hangs around I don't see an improvement in Republican candidates. If the party can't find a way to oust him (the sooner the better) we will all be amazed at Democrat resilience in 2024.
Look at the new polls, Trump is done.

Pretty much. Moving from the party of grievance and victimhood to a coherent and relevant message is more than this group can pull off though...

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
What does it say about your psyche that this latest iteration of misbegotten conservative moral panic is so front and center?
Here you go Dave, slowly but surely the details are coming out despite the best efforts of those you support. They will not be able to hide everything forever.

Here you go Dave, slowly but surely the details are coming out despite the best efforts of those you support. They will not be able to hide everything forever.

If there is a hell, Epstein is there. Maxwell deserves life behind bars.

Sad how certain factions do all they can to profit from the misery those subhumans, and their ilk, have inflicted on others.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
If there is a hell, Epstein is there. Maxwell deserves life behind bars.

Sad how certain factions do all they can to profit from the misery those subhumans, and their ilk, have inflicted on others.

They we’re just the pimps.

I was going to list all of Biden’s lies about his past but it said I was over the 10k character limit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT