ADVERTISEMENT

This board is an interesting find

I Am Your Huckleberry

Gold Member
May 11, 2024
Tombstone, Arizona
Not near as good as the brothel in Prescott, Arizona, but an interesting find on a sports board. Who is this Ponca Dan? Nothing worse than someone who hides behind their pacifism while baby's heads are cut-off and women are raped until they are blood soaked. People in the sanitarium I stayed in had more about their senses.

Wyatt and I would hunt those smelly, bare handed ass shit wiping, godless owl hoots down and shoot them right between the eyes. And these owl hoots actually think virgins await them, so they can rape them as well? These owl hoots in for a big surprise, we need to accelerate the surprise awaiting for them.

Not near as good as the brothel in Prescott, Arizona, but an interesting find on a sports board. Who is this Ponca Dan? Nothing worse than someone who hides behind their pacifism while baby's heads are cut-off and women are raped until they are blood soaked. People in the sanitarium I stayed in had more about their senses.

Wyatt and I would hunt those smelly, bare handed ass shit wiping, godless owl hoots down and shoot them right between the eyes. And these owl hoots actually think virgins await them, so they can rape them as well? These owl hoots in for a big surprise, we need to accelerate the surprise awaiting for them.
Welcome to the board! You’ll fit right in!

You hit the goldmine my man. Pay attention to Dan

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Ok, who made a sock account? 🤣

kilmer-tombstone.gif

Ok, who made a sock account? 🤣

kilmer-tombstone.gif
You seemed to miss the biggest sports news in a long time for OSU. OSU wrestling which is the greatest college sports program in history has hired "The Magic Man", time is now to get on board because this entire site is about to get real fun for Cowboy fans. Football team will be in the CFP this year, we just hired a new basketball HC and fired a guy that had a better conference W/L record than that loser HC you have, and OU will be in the weed eater bowl. You can come over to the good side.

You seemed to miss the biggest sports news in a long time for OSU. OSU wrestling which is the greatest college sports program in history has hired "The Magic Man", time is now to get on board because this entire site is about to get real fun for Cowboy fans. Football team will be in the CFP this year, we just hired a new basketball HC and fired a guy that had a better conference W/L record than that loser HC you have, and OU will be in the weed eater bowl. You can come over to the good side.

Guess you missed it, this is a Political Board. Sports board is down the hall to the right.

d1753dd84cd4b1e5f54671f8624bf551.gif

Reactions: iasooner2000
I smell a Sasquatch.
Mowing season and I still haven’t bagged my turkey. Not me but spot on about the Hamas pigs who should be flayed in the streets IMO. Honestly I haven’t had a second account other than Vito in maybe ten years. I would have changed my name on my old account had I been about to pass sunburned test.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT