ADVERTISEMENT

The Purge

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
Get military,police,
Medical rid of patriots. Most of
Government and Pharma has been purged, lots of the others. The deep state doth do what they do well.

• Haha
Reactions: CowboyJD
Today I missed turkey at wife's sister. I saw my first 99.8 temp. Wife and I decided it might be best to stay away from family. 4 days after Moderna stab II, I began developing symptoms, most of which linger to this day. My temp got to 100 just prior to wife's departure. Fever and freezing to death is a new one for me. It's now 9 PM and fever gone. I took 2 ibuprofen at noon.

I'm in no mood for any kind of booster. It's a good thing I'm not a first responder.

Purple, stiff and itchy skin is getting old. Chest pain is getting old. Usually when I lie on my back, chest pain goes away.

Today I missed turkey at wife's sister. I saw my first 99.8 temp. Wife and I decided it might be best to stay away from family. 4 days after Moderna stab II, I began developing symptoms, most of which linger to this day. My temp got to 100 just prior to wife's departure. Fever and freezing to death is a new one for me. It's now 9 PM and fever gone. I took 2 ibuprofen at noon.

I'm in no mood for any kind of booster. It's a good thing I'm not a first responder.

Purple, stiff and itchy skin is getting old. Chest pain is getting old. Usually when I lie on my back, chest pain goes away.
Really hate that for you Sunburst. I hope those symptoms pass quicker rather than later. Hang in there will keep you in our prayers

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT