ADVERTISEMENT

The Party Of Science IS At It Again

“While the heart of a fetus is still developing, it may be detectable by ultrasound as early as 6 weeks gestation. Technically, it is not a fetus at this point but an embryo, and the heartbeat is only visible on an ultrasound, not audible this early in pregnancy.”

Carry on

“While the heart of a fetus is still developing, it may be detectable by ultrasound as early as 6 weeks gestation. Technically, it is not a fetus at this point but an embryo, and the heartbeat is only visible on an ultrasound, not audible this early in pregnancy.”

Carry on

Only a moron like you would try to defend something like that.

Carry on
You are an evil sad little man.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

Carry on

giphy.gif

Good Lord Toon never disappoints. Whatever makes you feel better.

Are you sure it isn’t your feelings diverting from factual evidence? Lol it’s clearly you and yours needing to believe it’s so…..when it…..isn’t. You want to be true soooooo bad, you fight it and condescend to the bitter end haha.

carry on

Are you sure it isn’t your feelings diverting from factual evidence? Lol it’s clearly you and yours needing to believe it’s so…..when it…..isn’t. You want to be true soooooo bad, you fight it and condescend to the bitter end haha.

carry on
yeah, I’m all in to believe a lefty to pinpoint when life begins. I know when it begins, I don’t need to be told.

If you think about it, your party is the one trying to justify killing babies because liberated, intelligent and independent women in 99% of the cases are too stupid to get birth control.. You guys just keep being you.

yeah, I’m all in to believe a lefty to pinpoint when life begins. I know when it begins, I don’t need to be told.

If you think about it, your party is the one trying to justify killing babies because liberated, intelligent and independent women in 99% of the cases are too stupid to get birth control.. You guys just keep being you.

You don’t have to believe me…a doctor such as Jennifer can easily tell you you’re a fvcking idiot too lol

Carry on

Did you see the Michigan GOP attorney general candidate’s stance on Plan B???

It’s a doozie hahahahaha

carry on

You don’t have to believe me…a doctor such as Jennifer can easily tell you you’re a fvcking idiot too lol

Carry on
First of all, I don’t fall in step with everything a GOP person has to say. I think for myself, unlike you who laps up anything
Its been said on this board a few times, I love it when at Clinton David Scott calls me an idiot.

First of all, I don’t fall in step with everything a GOP person has to say.
Its been said on this board a few times, I love it when at Clinton David Scott calls me an idiot.

So you admit the RNC is a pack of complete dumbfvcks…got it lol.

carry on

First of all, I don’t fall in step with everything a GOP person has to say. I think for myself, unlike you who laps up anything
Clintons a proven an idiot obviously.

I read the thread title... and then see all the MAGAts essentially arguing AGAINST the science. Nice to know that even without @LilMan007 the idiocy still reigns supreme amongst the con-servatives.

Didn’t even comment, laughed at the argument.

There is cardiac activity… I’ve been in the ultrasound room to see it

have you?

It’s quite clear you co-sign this lunacy from the right lol. As you liked before in this thread…cmon man.

At what point in the pregnancy did you see the ultrasound?

6 weeks and then at 12 weeks
Ultrasound has come along way since my kids were born. One of my sons best friend's wife is pregnant with their first child. She showed us the ultrasound they brought home from the doctor's office and it was almost like you were seeing the baby in broad daylight instead of inside the womb. Medical technology has improved dramatically over the last couple of decades.
I read an article a few years ago about scientist observing an explosion of light at the moment of conception.

Ultrasound has come along way since my kids were born. One of my sons best friend's wife is pregnant with their first child. She showed us the ultrasound they brought home from the doctor's office and it was almost like you were seeing the baby in broad daylight instead of inside the womb. Medical technology has improved dramatically over the last couple of decades.
I read an article a few years ago about scientist observing an explosion of light at the moment of conception.

Impressive algorithms for sure. It is an interpolation to be clear. It's a bit like hearing a distant galaxy.

So we have at least two conspiracy theorists who believe there is some cabal of men who secretly planned together to create a fake sound for the purpose of “men having the right to control women’s bodies”? Do I have that right?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT