ADVERTISEMENT

The map changed with 2014 Mid-terms

BvillePoker

Heisman Candidate
Dec 29, 2004
I commented on the 2012 POTUS elections that it was pretty obvious on the blue state and red states where the lines were drawn in this country from looking at the voting results map. it was very clear that the middle of the country was red and both east and west coasts were blue. The maps that you see now during this mid-term election are vastly different. Especially if you look at the House voting districts and how they voted. The red/blue map has drastically changed in the last two years. Democrats need to realize that this is and has to be laid at Obama's feet.

Look really deep into the maps and see how much more devastating the losses were in the state houses.

Bottom line, Americans do not want Big Government which is what Democrats want. It took six years to wake up to reality and what Obama and the Dems were selling.

Originally posted by pokemagain:
Bottom line, Americans do not want Big Government which is what Democrats want. It took six years to wake up to reality and what Obama and the Dems were selling.
Are you suggesting that the federal gov't is going to get smaller now, with all of the Republican wins?

Meh, I'll believe that when I see it. Republican politicians love Big Government, just not as much as Democrats.

I think you're right, the difference in most democrats and republicans is social issues for the most part. If/when republicans change their minds on some social issues I think you will see more people vote for republicans.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT