ADVERTISEMENT

The left on this forum

nick4pokes

Starter
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2021
I don’t get it. The country is going to hell with liberal policies and some on this forum will defend if to the end when failure is full front and center. Trump ran his mouth but Biden can’t spell mouth and we know where Kamala’s….I call a spade a spade on both sides. The leftists on here are priceless with their stupidity. Put your country before party as it is going to shit under your watch.

I don’t get it. The country is going to hell with liberal policies and some on this forum will defend if to the end when failure is full front and center. Trump ran his mouth but Biden can’t spell mouth and we know where Kamala’s….I call a spade a spade on both sides. The leftists on here are priceless with their stupidity. Put your country before party as it is going to shit under your watch.
Sorry to hear things are going so poorly for you

Dear CuLt clouds their judgement. They see it but are told its whats best for them. See Nazi Germany in the beginning. Then you have the Commies like split, sys and no_cents that are all for it. Then you have Hillarys Tissue up in Portland that see's it happening (from his gated all white community) to his beloved paradise but is perfectly fine with letting the Commies destroy it. InSaNiTy.

Hey man if times are tough just ask, we'll take up a collection.

Economy grew at 6.9% last quarter, biggest growth in like 40ish years, so we're in a position to help.

We're so relieved to get that 4th straight recession under Republican presidents behind us.

Last edited:

There is some good discussion that goes on here, but this board should really be named 24/7 Trolling. One has to maintain their image here at all cost, even if in real life they don't fully believe what they say here.

There are a handful here that are genuine extreme leftists and righties (and one genuine nut thrown in for entertainment), but I bet if you were to meet most of the people here in real life and got to know them, they'd be great people to be around. I've identified those people, so I stay away from pissing contests with them.

However, if you want to get upset about it, remember... the troll wins. That said... I'm not minimizing the screwed-up ideologies, the greed, clueless voters, problem politicians and judges we have in this increasingly godless nation. I'm just referring to this board.

As one here has said many times, the Republic will survive.

Last edited:
You’re an idiot lol

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
And along comes the great debater to elevate the discourse.
The OP had no point, just another pointless cuckservative diatribe of bitching and moaning…and you know it lol

Try to keep up with the pack Harry

I’m sorry someone put a mirror in front of you. Just close your eyes and make another ridiculous post.

Another who can define all seven components of critical thinking. Stick around for a short time. You'll know scoring order of the board's slowest 6 members in an intelligence quotient test session. They shout it to you in virtually every post they author and won't let you forget.

There is some good discussion that goes on here, but this board should really be named 24/7 Trolling. One has to maintain their image here at all cost, even if in real life they don't fully believe what they say here.

There are a handful here that are genuine extreme leftists and righties (and one genuine nut thrown in for entertainment), but I bet if you were to meet most of the people here in real life and got to know them, they'd be great people to be around. I've identified those people, so I stay away from pissing contests with them.

However, if you want to get upset about it, remember... the troll wins. That said... I'm not minimizing the screwed-up ideologies, the greed, clueless voters, problem politicians and judges we have in this increasingly godless nation. I'm just referring to this board.

As one here has said many times, the Republic will survive.
Best post on this board in quite some time, and came to fruition pretty quickly in this very thread hahah.

Honest question…do you think low interest rates and a 21% corporate tax rate is working to stem the inflation tide?
Low interest rates tends to result in more inflation but not 7% as recorded in 2021. 7% inflation is poor management of the economy. Interest rates were low before Biden took office and the rate of inflation was 1.25% in 2020 and 1.85% in 2019. There are economic impacts when the USA stops exporting oil and $80/bbl and starts importing oil at $84/bbl. Biden put over 128,000 workers out of jobs across America when he started shutting down pipelines and refineries. When the government starts handing out free money for people to stay home rather than work the negative effects domino. Corporate tax rates is another false flag concerning inflation. There is no valid argument for low rates contributing to inflation.

The 6.9% GDP growth is adjusted for inflation, you absolute dullard.
Great, the leftist claims are not valid. The GDP of 6.9% is a red herring as I stated. Inflation remains at 7% dumbass.

"The figures are adjusted for inflation. GDP got a big lift at the end of last year from frantic efforts by businesses to restock barren shelves and warehouses in time for the holiday season. ... Aided by massive government stimulus spending, GDP increased by 5.7% for the full year."

Great, the leftist claims are not valid. The GDP of 6.9% is a red herring as I stated. Inflation remains at 7% dumbass.

"The figures are adjusted for inflation. GDP got a big lift at the end of last year from frantic efforts by businesses to restock barren shelves and warehouses in time for the holiday season. ... Aided by massive government stimulus spending, GDP increased by 5.7% for the full year."
The figures are adjusted for inflation.

You said it yourself mate

Reactions: davidallen
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT