ADVERTISEMENT

The "I am bored" post of the day

throw-up-vomit.gif

As I said, the AI tools Kamala has access to are 10X better than anything some goob on X has access to.

Oh yeah, the AI video above is proof that the Detroit rally was AI generated by four different television news crews and countless photo journalists all at the same time. Right? I’m convinced now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: iasooner24
Oh yeah, the AI video above is proof that the Detroit rally was AI generated by four different television news crews and countless photo journalists all at the same time. Right? I’m convinced now.
No you aren't, because you don't believe the media could or would coordinate with the dems on the information they present to you.

For over 3 years, the media told you that Biden was fine, his cognitive abilities could and should not be questioned. The media told you this in lockstep.

Then the debate happened. Within MINUTES of the debate ending, CNN had a panel running saying Biden had to go, his mental decline is obvious, time for him to resign. All media said the same thing.

Clearly coordinated. Same thing with Detroit crowds. Everyone on social media are taking those crowd shots and analyzing them with AI detection tools. All said the crowd was 75-90% AI generated. Hells bells there's an empty hangar reflecting in Air Force Two LOL All phones in the crowd and none of them show a plane on the screen.

But you don't believe it cause all the media said otherwise.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT