ADVERTISEMENT

The Handmaid’s Tale - Hulu

So Season 3 ended tonight. Call me a soccer mom but this is a great series.

It’s not bad. The seasons have gotten progressively worse, IMO.

I have two main issues with this season.

1). June keeps getting away with ridiculous shenanigans that should result with her being executed and hung on the wall. Plenty of women have received that fate for much more minor transgressions.

2). Why was Canada allowing Serena visitation with the baby? They knew she wasn’t the mother of the child, and it isn’t like the baby had an attachment to her.

1). June keeps getting away with ridiculous shenanigans that should result with her being executed and hung on the wall. Plenty of women have received that fate for much more minor transgressions.

2). Why was Canada allowing Serena visitation with the baby? They knew she wasn’t the mother of the child, and it isn’t like the baby had an attachment to her.

The visitation made no sense and then they arrest her with no proof, just what her husband said was enough. Please.

June has always been bulletproof in every season.

The visitation made no sense and then they arrest her with no proof, just what her husband said was enough. Please.

June has always been bulletproof in every season.

Yeah, but she wasn’t getting caught doing wrong in Season 1

There’s an episode I will watch with my wife.

Just more political bullshit coming from the left trying to project what the world would look like if the right had their way. In fact, its the exact opposite. I quit watching it as their BS got more blatant with every episode. Next.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT