ADVERTISEMENT

The Greatest Local OK News Story in Recent Memory

yes-awesome-oldschool.gif

Awesome doesn't even do justice in describing that video. From the fur vest to the crystal on top of his walking stick. Never in a thousand years would I have thought he would be in favor of legalizing weed. LOL

Please note the crystal atop Sir John Michael's walking stick.

Originally posted by BiloxiPoke:
Please note the crystal atop Sir John Michael's walking stick.
I applauded as soon as I saw that.

nice find OP!!!

he is a good public speaker...

I dunno if that tops the "ain't nobody got time for dat" story from a few years ago, that the chick ended up getting semi famous off of, but that is a pretty good one......

I applaud the reporter and the news producer and editors for playing this so straight---it really makes the whole thing. I mean, why even include the great quip, "If life gives you lemons, then f**k life?" It really has nothing to do with the story. But you have to keep it in!

That should be the new state motto, btw.

The plot twist at the end was the best...that HE wasn't the one arrested, but his landlord was. Also, anybody else want to hear the story about the ex and the mom and why he lives in the bus?
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by poke2001:
The plot twist at the end was the best...that HE wasn't the one arrested, but his landlord was. Also, anybody else want to hear the story about the ex and the mom and why he lives in the bus?
I absolutely do.

I wish this guy had a video blog.

Originally posted by poke2001:
I kept expecting a deputy to walk up and cuff and stuff - then came the plot twist... seriously could not have written that better.

Pretty cool interview. I'm a little skeptical he is an official knight though. I'm going to need to see some paperwork.

Kinda comforting to hear that I'm not the only one that gets nervous about helicopters when sunbathing nude.

I'm always like "paparazzi again! ugh"

Awesome video. It should be entitled "Beauty and The Beast." Sir John and Joleen in the same video. I wish I could get OKC News just to watch Joleen.

a711a9f8b249929827f02f2dac8532b4

news9 has it on their website now....being talked about on Mark Rodgers show.

Originally posted by latimdj:
I dunno if that tops the "ain't nobody got time for dat" story from a few years ago, that the chick ended up getting semi famous off of, but that is a pretty good one......
He needs a memorable 5 word or less tag line

Sir John making his move.

efce0f137c38e61d58e5f402096d1fe6_zpse6921ad6.jpg

From her her twitter feed.

Chaney was captivated by his stick.

Didn't we just legalize medical marihuana?

Sir John....I have no words. Awesomeness.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT