ADVERTISEMENT

The FBI has proactively requested findings on illegal ballots in PA, WI, MI, AZ and GA.

22LR

Heisman Candidate
Dec 1, 2015

From the link:
Matt Braynard, the former Trump campaign data strategist who spear-headed a crowd-sourced funded analysis of voting irregularities in the 2020 presidential election called the Voter Integrity Project, announced Sunday morning that the FBI has requested he give them the information on his research. Braynard said he is providing the information and that the transfer would be complete by Tuesday.

Braynard said his team’s work has been and is being presented at hearings and in court filings, “Update: – I will be presenting the VIP findings in person at the #ArizonaHearing. – Work from the VIP has now appeared or will appear in court filings in PA, GA, MI, WI, and AZ, including declarations we collected.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/matt-braynard-fbi-requested-vote-fraud-research/

From the link:
Matt Braynard, the former Trump campaign data strategist who spear-headed a crowd-sourced funded analysis of voting irregularities in the 2020 presidential election called the Voter Integrity Project, announced Sunday morning that the FBI has requested he give them the information on his research. Braynard said he is providing the information and that the transfer would be complete by Tuesday.

Braynard said his team’s work has been and is being presented at hearings and in court filings, “Update: – I will be presenting the VIP findings in person at the #ArizonaHearing. – Work from the VIP has now appeared or will appear in court filings in PA, GA, MI, WI, and AZ, including declarations we collected.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/matt-braynard-fbi-requested-vote-fraud-research/

Anything yet?

Reactions: davidallen
It's kinda like this:
EoPUgkCVgAEPFRL

Seems like magic, but it really isn't. It's called distributed systems and eventual consistency...

Then by 2028 they will be in love with him after they see what he does and after they learn what the people they called their heroes have been doing.
Unfortunately I don think this happens. Libs will have a huge hatred void to fill once Trump leaves office, he has consumed their lives by the time he leaves for 12 years. My guess is, 200 years from now anyone that runs as a Republican will be somehow be tied to Trump and they will spew their lies and hate towards that candidate. Remember: Republicans just want to vote the current administration out of office, 47% of libs are ok if Trump was assassinated, and many pick their friends now based on their political beliefs. They so hate Republicans they want to take away our first amendment rights and allow so many illegals in the country they can bribe them for votes with free shit that the electoral college turns blue forever. Cancel culture means cancelling the conservative mind from any position of authority, influence, or power. The US is in a civil war right now, the first shots was fired at Trump, where we go from here could be really bad or really great. Time will tell.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT