ADVERTISEMENT

The Democrat Party, John Bolton & Bearcat All Want The Same Thing

michael-bolton-through-the-years-ss-03.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: soonerinlOUisiana
In Dan's and Caitlyn's eyes Hamas is innocent of all wrong doings, justified in every action and merely victims of Israeli aggressions. Never mind the geopolitics of the region and the desires of the radical Muslim extremist regime in Iran.

In Dan's and Caitlyn's eyes Hamas is innocent of all wrong doings, justified in every action and merely victims of Israeli aggressions. Never mind the geopolitics of the region and the desires of the radical Muslim extremist regime in Iran.
So basically....Iran and Palestine are innocent, Israel is the terrorist nation pushing genocide?

So basically, up is down and down is up? Is that it?

What you wrote about Caitlin's and my opinion is incorrect. You know that but you can't help but say it for the sake of your buddies on this board.

• Haha
Reactions: 2012Bearcat
So basically....Iran and Palestine are innocent, Israel is the terrorist nation pushing genocide?

So basically, up is down and down is up? Is that it?
No, basically none of them are innocent, including Israel. And you're wrong about one other thing: Israel is the terrorist practicing genocide as we speak, it is not "pushing" it.

The P-Dan and his sheila lover Caitlin have decreed "so shall it be said, so shall it be written". The Aussies don't have a high regard for sheilas.
It's our opinion being expressed on an opinion board. It's no more a decree than your opinion freely expressed here. But if it adds to your addictive need to let an opposing opinion fill you with anger by calling it a decree, please go ahead.

Reactions: fairdinkem
It's our opinion being expressed on an opinion board. It's no more a decree than your opinion freely expressed here. But if it adds to your addictive need to let an opposing opinion fill you with anger by calling it a decree, please go ahead.
Don't know you personally sport, only what you are through your writings, ideas and the things that you support. Basically, I don't know you well enough for you to make me angry or happy. You're really a nothing to me. But hey, that's better than a commie.

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT