ADVERTISEMENT

The debate: I prolly won't watch

OSUCAESAR

Redshirt
Silver Member
Oct 2, 2023
This debate is stupid. I used to really love politics. Now I just look on with bemused disinterest.

What really bothers me is Trump. He is really stupid. He lost all 3 debates with Hillary. Got his clocked cleaned by old Joe Biden in 2020. Now he was coasting towards victory back when the GOP said it wasn't going to debate in 2024 due to media bias. Trump could have cruised to a win without having to debate based on that premise. But the dumb **** couldn't help himself. He will debate again, lose again, and there we are.

I miss the days we had GOP operatives that ran the show. Now we have an idiot that takes no advice, will do zero debate prep, get his ass whacked like a white person in North Tulsa after midnight in the debate and then when the adults in the room like me ask why we couldn't have had someone like Kasich and win forty states we get Trump forever nonsense.

then when the adults in the room like me ask why we couldn't have had someone like Kasich and win forty states we get Trump forever nonsense.
A Kasich/Cheney style ticket from the Republican Party this cycle would have been a very challenging ticket for the Democrats to run against. More so than Trump part 3.

Of course, the Republican Party isn't where Kasich or Cheney is anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: soonerinlOUisiana
I miss the days we had GOP operatives that ran the show. Now we have an idiot that takes no advice, will do zero debate prep, get his ass whacked like a white person in North Tulsa after midnight in the debate and then when the adults in the room like me ask why we couldn't have had someone like Kasich and win forty states we get Trump forever nonsense.

czer you need a name change

you now osucharmin

My money’s still on Big Mike. Possibly Gruesome.
How would Gavin Newsom obtain the Democratic presidential nomination?

And Michael "Big Mike" Fesi is a Republican State Senator in Louisiana. You expecting him to switch over to the Democratic Party and somehow obtain the presidential nomination lol?

How would Gavin Newsom obtain the Democratic presidential nomination?

And Michael "Big Mike" Fesi is a Republican State Senator in Louisiana. You expecting him to switch over to the Democratic Party and somehow obtain the presidential nomination lol?
Easy. The delegates at the convention decide to elect him. And apparently you’re the only one here who doesn’t know who the real Big Mike is.

It's funny how you keep sharing X messages showing Trump in Republican presidential debates. lol, should tell you something.

With that said, regarding the debate tonight, I am interested in seeing if President Biden suffers the "incumbent debate curse" that tends to befall incumbent Presidents during their first reelection debate. Happened to Trump in 2020, Obama in 2012, W. Bush in 2004, and Reagan in 1984.

Easy. The delegates at the convention decide to elect him.
And you seriously think the delegates at a Democratic convention where President Biden has all of a sudden dropped out and endorsed his current Vice President, would nominate Newsom over the sitting VP or other Democrats who have ran for President before?

And apparently you’re the only one here who doesn’t know who the real Big Mike is.
I knew who you were referring to. I was just responding to your stupidity with some more stupidity.

With that said, how much money have you got down on our former First Lady being the Democratic Presidential nominee this year? Want to make this a formal bet? I'm all in. How much money you laying down?

And you seriously think the delegates at a Democratic convention where President Biden has all of a sudden dropped out and endorsed his current Vice President, would nominate Newsom over the sitting VP or other Democrats who have ran for President before?

I knew who you were referring to. I was just responding to your stupidity with some more stupidity.

With that said, how much money have you got down on our former First Lady being the Democratic Presidential nominee this year? Want to make this a formal bet? I'm all in. How much money you laying down?
I think the internal mechanism of the democrook party is doing everything it can to get rid of Brandon. And the only sort of bet I’d make with anonymous internet people is a change in avatar photo, but I’m not making any such bet with you because your MO is to simply run and hide after you lose on an issue.

GRGz4GEXwAAZE1K

I think the internal mechanism of the democrook party is doing everything it can to get rid of Brandon.
Why do you think this? Provide some evidence to back this claim up beside you hearing or reading this from right-wing talking heads.

I see little to no evidence of this within the Democratic Party. Indeed, the opposite appears to be true. And I'd be one of the first to welcome a serious discussion among Democrats about pressuring President Biden to step aside. Not because I don't think he can't beat Trump (he can), but for other reasons.

And the only sort of bet I’d make with anonymous internet people is a change in avatar photo, but I’m not making any such bet with you because your MO is to simply run and hide after you lose on an issue.
So you really aren't willing to lay any money down on your prediction. And it appears you already have a lame excuse as to why you won't make any other bet concerning your prediction.

With they said, I'm still proposing a bet on your prediction that former First Lady Michelle Obama will be the Democratic nominee after the Democratic Convention. Winner chooses the loser's avatar photo, 1 year self-imposed ban from the board, or a @Ponca Dan type bet where the loser makes posts favorable to the winner. Choose your terms.

Let's see who runs and hides now.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
Why do you think this? Provide some evidence to back this claim up beside you hearing or reading this from right-wing talking heads.

I see little to no evidence of this within the Democratic Party. Indeed, the opposite appears to be true. And I'd be one of the first to welcome a serious discussion among Democrats about pressuring President Biden to step aside. Not because I don't think he can't beat Trump (he can), but for other reasons.

So you really aren't willing to lay any money down on your prediction. And it appears you already have a lame excuse as to why you won't make any other bet concerning your prediction.

With they said, I'm still proposing a bet on your prediction that former First Lady Michelle Obama will be the Democratic nominee after the Democratic Convention. Winner chooses the loser's avatar photo, 1 year self-imposed ban from the board, or a @Ponca Dan type bet where the loser makes posts favorable to the winner. Choose your terms.

Let's see who runs and hides now.
I’m not making any bets with you because you’re not a good credit risk. It really is that simple. Granted, your liberal low IQ probably makes you think you’ve scored a “gotcha”, but there’s nothing anyone can do about that.

I’m not making any bets with you because you’re not a good credit risk. It really is that simple. Granted, your liberal low IQ probably makes you think you’ve scored a “gotcha”, but there’s nothing anyone can do about that.
So, you are going to run and hide now, huh? Make your silly excuses and not stand by your prediction or your statement. Got it.🤣🤣

btw, still waiting on you to provide some evidence to back up your claim about what Democrats are doing. I really want you too, btw, because I want to see it!

Pre-debate, I wasn't seeing much evidence for this within the Democratic Party. Hopefully, post-debate, this will change.

So, you are going to run and hide now, huh? Make your silly excuses and not stand by your prediction or your statement. Got it.🤣🤣

btw, still waiting on you to provide some evidence to back up your claim about what Democrats are doing. I really want you too, btw, because I want to see it!

Pre-debate, I wasn't seeing much evidence for this within the Democratic Party. Hopefully, post-debate, this will change.
Now you’re as incoherent as Brandon himself. Did you catch the same cold, twatwaffle?

Seriously, do you think the democrook apparatchiks didn’t already know what we witnessed tonight? Are you that much of a dumbass? Never mind, I already know that you are.

I think tonight is going to be fantastic. I’m watching the car wreck. I believe something is going to go so wrong it will be spectacular.
I expected Brandon to look lost.... But not in this fashion.
Now you’re as incoherent as Brandon himself. Did you catch the same cold, twatwaffle?

Seriously, do you think the democrook apparatchiks didn’t already know what we witnessed tonight? Are you that much of a dumbass? Never mind, I already know that you are.
You abuse your opponent in a similar manner as Trump abused Brandon.

Seriously, do you think the democrook apparatchiks didn’t already know what we witnessed tonight?
I think many Democrats have been worried about President Biden for a while now but he has, up till now, been able to overcome those worries. He has been able to keep Democrats focused on defeating Trump and not focusing on their concerns about Biden. I hope tonight has changed that. I still don't think it has, unfortunately.

But no, there is not some broad conspiracy
occurring here among Democrats.

I watched. I am shocked. I was wrong.

Trump wasn't good, but he wasn't bad either. He miraculously stayed disciplined and somewhat focused.

Biden just gave the most disastrous debate performance of the modern era.
I thought Trump was bad, Biden was just a lot worse.

Many Americans right now wishing they had a different choice this November. Democrats should listen to these Americans.

I think many Democrats have been worried about President Biden for a while now but he has, up till now, been able to overcome those worries. He has been able to keep Democrats focused on defeating Trump and not focusing on their concerns about Biden. I hope tonight has changed that. I still don't think it has, unfortunately.

But no, there is not some broad conspiracy
occurring here among Democrats.
Yeah we know, his previous 50 yrs of being nothing but a racist lying politician didn't concern you at all.
Keep bailing water.

Does it bother you that Trump is a racist lying politician? When it does, let me know, and then we can have a conversation about what President Biden is.
What is Biden? Clearly what he is hasn't bothered you till now, why?
What did he do to make you sour on him now? Does his dementia bother you? Why doesn't any of the other things that he is, bother you?

The Dems say Trump lies but Biden lied 90% of the time. Biden said illegal immigration is 40% less than when Trump was in office. That is not lying, that is gaslighting the hell out of us. He lied on the economy. Lied about no troops dying under his watch. Lied about “Suckers and Losers”, and Charlottesville which was debunked on Snopes 2 days before the debate, which we all know was a lie from day one. Lies everywhere. Last election lies about Hunter’s laptop and Russia. The stats he repeats are never the same numbers.

That is all the Dems have left is calling him a liar? When Dementia Joe either intentionally or unintentional due to his dementia has everything wrong 90% of the time. The whole country can see this, he says Trump lies and he has no idea about reality. People are not stupid. They literally are down to telling us the video you have seen is doctored and Trump lies.

All Joe has is more phucking Taxes and Spending.

Last edited:
Clearly what he is hasn't bothered you till now, why?
Well first of all, i don't agree with all your assertions about him. My point was that many of the assertions you make about President Biden actually apply to Trump, but you ignore this.

With that said, I didn't support President Biden in the 2020 Democratic primaries. I of course voted for him in the general, because he was by far the better option over another four years of Trump. And he has been a pretty good President and I respect him. But, I have some disagreements with President Biden and I have been on record stating that I would prefer another Democratic presidential nominee this year.

What did he do to make you sour on him now? Does his dementia bother you? Why doesn't any of the other things that he is, bother you?
Policy wise, I wish President Biden was more progressive than he is. I wish he would push harder on certain issues. I disagree with his handling of the Israel/Palestine conflict. Etc.

I don't know if President Biden has dementia. He clearly has aged a lot though since 2020 and his obvious decline does worry me. It saddens me too, because President Biden is a good man who has done a lot for this country.

Trump wasn't a racist until he ran for President as a Republican.

Before that, he was celebrated by the left.
Sure he was. And many claimed he was a racist before he ran for President. Ever heard of the Central Park Five? Refusing to rent to black Americans back in the 1970s? Kip Brown's accusations?

Come on AC, you can do better than this nonsense. Trump has been called a racist by many people long before he ran for President.

Trump wasn't a racist until he ran for President as a Republican.

Before that, he was celebrated by the left.
Trump became a racist and woman hater at age 67 when he switched parties. I've never seen anything to suggest he gives a mouse's hiney what colors Obama and I am. Trump wants me to make it on my own. Polosi thinks I'm too stupid. I need her.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT