ADVERTISEMENT

The Christmas Chronicles - Netflix

Colorado_Poke

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 29, 2006
Denver, CO
After seeing a number of ads for this movie, we decided to give it a shot last night and thought it was pretty good. Kurt Russell was great as Santa. The storyline, overall, was probably only above average, but the lack of cheesy moments or one-liners more than made up for it. We're definitely adding this one to our regular holiday rotation.

Anyone else see this movie yet and have any thoughts?

After seeing a number of ads for this movie, we decided to give it a shot last night and thought it was pretty good. Kurt Russell was great as Santa. The storyline, overall, was probably only above average, but the lack of cheesy moments or one-liners more than made up for it. We're definitely adding this one to our regular holiday rotation.

Loved it! It’s called The Christmas Chronicles. Kurt Russel was awesome and Mrs. Claus was a surprise. The little girl was incredible too.

Reactions: Colorado_Poke

Not the best acting I've ever seen but it was certainly entertaining and worth watching.

As a side note, the actor that played the dad is Oliver Hudson, Kate's brother and Goldie Hawn's son.

I thought Kurt Russell was fantastic as Santa! The wife and I enjoyed it and will for sure watch it again.

I thought it was great and one of the best Christmas movies out there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT