ADVERTISEMENT

The boards left side?

lol, no one has thrown in the towel. Just not much use in responding to most of the junk that is posted on this board lately. The same ol' hate, anger, celebrating murderers, whining about Biden being President, denial, misinformation, and lies that has become common fodder on this board from the crazed right-wingers.
I love it...Mister "The Russians have a video of Trump peeing on models in Moscow" complaining about falsehoods.

Is this the best you have? I would think you would want to talk about public health policy, jobs, overall economic performance, etc...
You mean things like activating the National guard to serve as a government controlled labor force to offset labor shortages created by his own short-sighted policies? Some liberal states are actually using National Guardsman to be school bus drivers.

Or how about the fact that the largest single expenditure over the first 5 years of the new Build Back Better plan passed by the House is a tax break for millionaires primarily living in a handful of heavily BLUE states (SALT tax changes). I use 5 years, because as we saw with Trump's own tax bill, the only provisions that actually matter are the first few years worth, because the next president and congress will pass a new tax bill in 2025 that changes all the rules again (just like this bill changes and overwrites much of what was in the 2017 bill).

I believe both of these are fine examples of regressive leftist nonsense.

You mean things like activating the National guard to serve as a government controlled labor force to offset labor shortages created by his own short-sighted policies? Some liberal states are actually using National Guardsman to be school bus drivers.

Unique in the history of the Republic? Did you know the governor of Massachusetts (the guy who called up the troops) is a Republican? Weak sauce man, do better.

Last edited:
Reactions: my_2cents
Or how about the fact that the largest single expenditure over the first 5 years of the new Build Back Better plan passed by the House is a tax break for millionaires primarily living in a handful of heavily BLUE states (SALT tax changes). I use 5 years, because as we saw with Trump's own tax bill, the only provisions that actually matter are the first few years worth, because the next president and congress will pass a new tax bill in 2025 that changes all the rules again (just like this bill changes and overwrites much of what was in the 2017 bill).

I believe both of these are fine examples of regressive leftist nonsense.
What politicians giveth, politicians taketh away. As you say, a political football. Is this really the most consequential failure of the Biden Administration? By regressive do you mean a return to the status quo - the Revenue Act of 1913?

Last edited:
You've got nothing as usual then? Good week for you to show how weak you and yours really are. Ass whipping inbound. Let your boys know...

Liberals been losing a lot lately just saying.
Hope you eat your words but still you will eat them anyway fatass in paradise. 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: iasooner2000
Unique in the history of the Republic? Did you know the governor of Massachusetts (the guy who called up the troops) is a Republican? Weak sauce man, do better.
Where do you find these phrases? Again, I never said "unique in the history of the republic" although outside of short-term disaster situations (like Hurricane Katrina), I'm not aware of the national guard being activated to perform such menial duties as school bus driver.

Can you imagine telling some reservist, I need you to put your $100K/yr office job on hold so I can activate you to drive our local school bus because our policies and budget are such that our local school districts can't be expected to perform such normal business activities. Maybe that can be the next Army Reserve commercial.

As for Massachusetts having a governor with an 'R' next to his name, does not change my statement. Massachusetts is a liberal state.

Rittenhouse. Case closed.
There are other examples but no need for me to rub your schnaz in it. How are things in Paradise? Your all White Hood still protected? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sorry man. Rittenhouse was not a political event - it was a trial. Strange the things you find solace in. Did you lose your shit over the Charlottesville verdict? Have you written your check yet?

Sorry man. Rittenhouse was not a political event - it was a trial. Strange the things you find solace in. Did you lose your shit over the Charlottesville verdict? Have you written your check yet?
Have you told Dear Party that Rittenhouse was not a political event? The screechers on your side apparently haven't gotten the memo. Have you looked at the retarded and thoroughly dishonest lefty media coverage of Rittenhouse?

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
Where do you find these phrases? Again, I never said "unique in the history of the republic" although outside of short-term disaster situations (like Hurricane Katrina), I'm not aware of the national guard being activated to perform such menial duties as school bus driver.

Can you imagine telling some reservist, I need you to put your $100K/yr office job on hold so I can activate you to drive our local school bus because our policies and budget are such that our local school districts can't be expected to perform such normal business activities. Maybe that can be the next Army Reserve commercial.

As for Massachusetts having a governor with an 'R' next to his name, does not change my statement. Massachusetts is a liberal state.

So let me get this straight - I asked for some concrete examples of "regressive leftist nonsense". You respond with a Republican governor calling in the national guard to backfill for a lack of school bus drivers. Is that the best you have?

As it relates to the liberal utopia of Massachusets: you might be interested to know that Mass has had exactly one democratic governor since Michael Dukakis. 5 Republicans out of the last 6 governors. James Peyser, the Secretary of Education for the state, is a lifelong Republican most recently having worked on issues to expand access to charter schools and provide parental choice for private schools. Nice try though.

Actually, I'm glad you brought up the Charlottesville verdict. That sets a very interesting precedent. So by extension, everyone who had their stores burned down in the George Floyd riots should be able to file a civil suit against Black Lives Matter. Because they organized the protests that eventually lead to the violence, they are (per this precedent) potentially civilly responsible for the $2B in damages done.

Have you told Dear Party that Rittenhouse was not a political event? The screechers on your side apparently haven't gotten the memo. Have you looked at the retarded and thoroughly dishonest lefty media coverage of Rittenhouse?
You seem awfully fixated on Joy Reed (sp?) and AOC. You do you.

Actually, I'm glad you brought up the Charlottesville verdict. That sets a very interesting precedent. So by extension, everyone who had their stores burned down in the George Floyd riots should be able to file a civil suit against Black Lives Matter. Because they organized the protests that eventually lead to the violence, they are (per this precedent) potentially civilly responsible for the $2B in damages done.
I think that would be a fascinating case. I wonder why no one has picked that up?

So let me get this straight - I asked for some concrete examples of "regressive leftist nonsense". You respond with a Republican governor calling in the national guard to backfill for a lack of school bus drivers. Is that the best you have?

As it relates to the liberal utopia of Massachusets: you might be interested to know that Mass has had exactly one democratic governor since Michael Dukakis. 5 Republicans out of the last 6 governors. James Peyser, the Secretary of Education for the state, is a lifelong Republican most recently having worked on issues to expand access to charter schools and provide parental choice for private schools. Nice try though.
Remind me again what party are Massachussets Senators? Of their 9 congressional representatives, remind me again, what party are they? When was the last time the state voted for a Republican president (Reagan?). Which party controls the state congress? I'll give you a hint (75% are one party). Even you can't be dumb enough to try to argue that Mass isn't a liberal state.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
Remind me again what party are Massachussets Senators? Of their 9 congressional representatives, remind me again, what party are they? When was the last time the state voted for a Republican president (Reagan?). Which party controls the state congress? I'll give you a hint (75% are one party). Even you can't be dumb enough to try to argue that Mass isn't a liberal state.
I'm still trying to understand how your best example of "leFtISt reGreSsIon" is a Republican Governor doing what governors do...

I think that would be a fascinating case. I wonder why no one has picked that up?
Because the precedent hadn't been set yet. But it also sets a much more dangerous precedent. The group that was held responsible for the death did everything by the book. They filed for their permits. They asked for police protection. They followed the laws in order to do an actual PEACEFUL protest. The fact that they are being held responsible for the actions of a lone individual, unassociated with the group itself simply because society doesn't like the beliefs of that org, strikes me as establishing a very chilling restriction on free speech.

• Sad
Reactions: iasooner2000
So nothing other than "CNN REEEEEE" as an example then?
So you're sticking to the regressives didn't make it political? Really? We aren't just talking about the screechers in the media. Wanna try that again, Dodge Allen?

Because the precedent hadn't been set yet. But it also sets a much more dangerous precedent. The group that was held responsible for the death did everything by the book. They filed for their permits. They asked for police protection. They followed the laws in order to do an actual PEACEFUL protest. The fact that they are being held responsible for the actions of a lone individual, unassociated with the group itself simply because society doesn't like the beliefs of that org, strikes me as establishing a very chilling restriction on free speech.
Really? Maybe you should look at DONALD V. UNITED KLANS OF AMERICA from 40 or so years ago as an example. As I recall the Klan got a permit to march in Skokie.

Odd to see you defending such a motley crew. Which of the defendants were wrongfully found liable in your opinion?

So you're sticking to the regressives didn't make it political? Really? We aren't just talking about the screechers in the media. Wanna try that again, Dodge Allen?
I am sorry, I thought you were the one making the claim that the Rittenhouse trial was a political statement. Did I get that wrong? Did Biden say something? Was Harris rallying out front? I could have missed it I suppose...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT