ADVERTISEMENT

'That's just the way two guys talk to each other'

windriverrange

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2008
Catoosa

Certainly could be argued that much of what Trump said & was subsequently revealed on "gotcha" tapes was also just "guy talk." Oh wait, the media has cho xidens 6.

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
Of course the mayor is going to laugh it off, he needs funding.
Biden acts like he’s some well respected tough guy, but all he is is a senile old man.

Certainly could be argued that much of what Trump said & was subsequently revealed on "gotcha" tapes was also just "guy talk." Oh wait, the media has cho xidens 6.
This, like lying, is perfectly fine. Its the "locker room talk" that's unacceptable.

Of course the mayor is going to laugh it off, he needs funding.
Biden acts like he’s some well respected tough guy, but all he is is a senile old man.
If Biden is heads up with DeSantis in 2024……..he will have someone f with a Biden.

How is what Biden said hurting anyone or directed at anyone in particular? The Republican mayor even said it wasn't directed at anyone.

The same can't be said about many of Trump's comments, especially when he literally bragged about commiting sexual assault. He was degrading women with that comment and laughing about it.

Do you find it amusing that no matter what horrific thing Biden does or says there are certain posters on this board that Insist Trump did and said worse things, as if that justifies the horrific things Biden does or says.

Do you find it amusing that no matter what horrific thing Biden does or says there are certain posters on this board that Insist Trump did and said worse things, as if that justifies the horrific things Biden does or says.
I think in psychology they call that a coping mechanism. They realize they made a huge mistake voting for a moron and because their feelings are what is most important to them they have to rationalize their error with Trump whataboutism.

Reactions: Ponca Dan
I think in psychology they call that a coping mechanism. They realize they made a huge mistake voting for a moron and because their feelings are what is most important to them they have to rationalize their error with Trump whataboutism.
I read the comments from some of those posters and am not convinced they realize they made a mistake by voting for a moron, or even if they realize they made a mistake convince themselves they prefer the moron to Trump. It's kind of sick.

Well, Trump has done nothing but lose since 2016, what exactly do we need to cope with? He lost the house, the Senate, then was impeached twice, then lost re-election, and now it looks like he's about to get charged. Oh, and a more popular politician is kicking him to the side.

Help me understand why we have to "cope" with winning.

Reactions: my_2cents
How is what Biden said hurting anyone or directed at anyone in particular? The Republican mayor even said it wasn't directed at anyone.

The same can't be said about many of Trump's comments, especially when he literally bragged about commiting sexual assault. He was degrading women with that comment and laughing about it.
I disagree. Trump simply stated a fact. There are groupies who follow celebrities around and want nothing more than sex with a celebrity and want to be grabbed by the P***y. That's not sexual assault no matter how badly you want it to be. And his statement was generic, in that it wasn't applicable to any and all women. In Biden's case, his statement could be interpreted as a direct threat to anyone who questions, digs, or otherwise, "F's with a Biden". And given the turmoil around his son, who is also a Biden, could imply a direct threat against those currently investigating him.

Well, Trump has done nothing but lose since 2016, what exactly do we need to cope with? He lost the house, the Senate, then was impeached twice, then lost re-election, and now it looks like he's about to get charged. Oh, and a more popular politician is kicking him to the side.

The problem as I see it is you think you're winning no matter how bad things get under Biden.

You will have to answer that for yourself and all the others still suffering from TDS.

Or . . .
Do you find it amusing that no matter what horrific things Trump does or says there are certain posters on this board that Insist Biden does and says worse things, as if that justifies the horrific things Trump does or says.
Need an example of this? Example 1:
I disagree. Trump simply stated a fact. There are groupies who follow celebrities around and want nothing more than sex with a celebrity and want to be grabbed by the P***y. That's not sexual assault no matter how badly you want it to be. And his statement was generic, in that it wasn't applicable to any and all women. In Biden's case, his statement could be interpreted as a direct threat to anyone who questions, digs, or otherwise, "F's with a Biden". And given the turmoil around his son, who is also a Biden, could imply a direct threat against those currently investigating him.

I find it amusing that our disgusting poster from Florida is so determined to defend his team no matter what it is responsible for. He can't go one minute without thinking of how Trump was worse. It's a psychological defect in his brain, and I doubt there's anything that can be done about it.

I find it amusing that our disgusting poster from Florida is so determined to defend his team no matter what it is responsible for. He can't go one minute without thinking of how Trump was worse. It's a psychological defect in his brain, and I doubt there's anything that can be done about it.

Oh, but mean tweets, mean tweets. Oh, formerly energy independent.

Hurt yer feeling? 😂

Trump simply stated a fact.
No he didn't.

He revealed what he thinks about women and what they want from him. He even referenced what he tried to do with a married woman. But he failed with her. He couldn't get there. Man of family values, huh?

Your attempt to excuse away Trump's disgusting comments while trying your hardest to condemn Biden for a comment he made to another person who said it wasn't directed at any one is very revealing. Just more of the same of what we get from so many Republicans, who feel the need to defend Trump over everything while condemning Biden for everything.

No he didn't.

He revealed what he thinks about women and what they want from him. He even referenced what he tried to do with a married woman. But he failed with her. He couldn't get there. Man of family values, huh?

Your attempt to excuse away Trump's disgusting comments while trying your hardest to condemn Biden for a comment he made to another person who said it wasn't directed at any one is very revealing. Just more of the same of what we get from so many Republicans who feel the need to defend Trump over everything while condemning Biden for everything.
Settle down Kamala. I'm smellin vinegar. 😂

I may have misunderstood but I believe the US exported more oil than it imported, so that may be where Hannity was confused. Where I’m confused is understanding why the US imported any oil if we had more than we used.
This answer might rely with the ayatollah. 😉

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT