ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Guv getting regeneron monoclonal antibody treatment for non symptomatic covid

Syskatine

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Oct 14, 2018
while other people do their patriotic duty and die, I guess.

I just don't get conservative values. Do you Texas republicans just think the leadership deserves better healthcare than everyone else or what?

I just don't get conservative values. Do you Texas republicans just think the leadership deserves better healthcare than everyone else or what?

Yeah, that treatment has been available across the country for almost a year, to everyone, dumbass.

In the face of the Afghan disaster, the oil disaster, the economic disaster, the Hunter computer files disaster ... this kind of complaint is about all you have Sys.

Dems control the White House, the courts, our education system, the media, the press, and both houses of Congress -- and this is what we get.

DISASTER.

bill-cosby-hotdog.gif

In the face of the Afghan disaster, the oil disaster, the economic disaster, the Hunter computer files disaster ... this kind of complaint is about all you have Sys.

Dems control the White House, the courts, our education system, the media, the press, and both houses of Congress -- and this is what we get.

DISASTER.
Oh nooooooo, my friend. I could go on a while. This just popped up in my twitters.

Rather than attack me, why don't you weigh in on the topic? And whatd the disaster? Afghan? Do you fvucking remember syria? Real allies? Not a peep! Wth with the double standard??? You didnt have shit to say about that.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke

DISASTER.
Oil disaster?
Hunter disaster? Gtfo, lol.
Economic? Again, lol. Good god have you lived through the last 4 years? Now everything is a disaster! Shut off the tv and get out. Gd dude.

• Haha
Oil disaster?
Hunter disaster? Gtfo, lol.
Economic? Again, lol. Good god have you lived through the last 4 years? Now everything is a disaster! Shut off the tv and get out. Gd dude.
Shut down our pipelines. Take us out of 100% energy sufficiency to begging OPEC for oil. Gas prices sky-rocketing.

Prices rising on everything to ridiculous levels. People still don't want to work (admittedly, Trump got that dependency started).

Hunter Biden on video complaining to Russian whore about his dad and what he's caught up in (yes I know CNN refuses to cover that).

Biden's approval rating plummeting. Liberal polls now telling us that an overwhelming majority wish they had their vote back so they could elect Trump.

Yeah. I'd say that's pretty much a disaster.

It's almost as though you don't mind self-owning. Just because you've been ignorant about it doesn't mean the rest of us have been.

Texans interested in getting the treatment can call the 24-hour State Infusion Hotline at 1-800-742-5990 or use the National Infusion Center Association locator tool.

Gov. Abbott's office released the following statement on Thursday:
“Gov. Abbott’s doctor prescribed Regeneron's monoclonal antibody therapy treatment, which is available at no cost to all Texans who get a doctor’s referral. It is recommended that Texans testing positive for COVID-19 seek this antibody therapeutic drug because of its effectiveness to help keep people out of hospitals. Today, the governor announced the continued expansion of COVID-19 Antibody Infusion Centers across Texas. That is in addition to more than 140 providers that are providing antibody treatment at hospitals and clinics across the state.”

It's almost as though you don't mind self-owning. Just because you've been ignorant about it doesn't mean the rest of us have been.

Texans interested in getting the treatment can call the 24-hour State Infusion Hotline at 1-800-742-5990 or use the National Infusion Center Association locator tool.

Gov. Abbott's office released the following statement on Thursday:
“Gov. Abbott’s doctor prescribed Regeneron's monoclonal antibody therapy treatment, which is available at no cost to all Texans who get a doctor’s referral. It is recommended that Texans testing positive for COVID-19 seek this antibody therapeutic drug because of its effectiveness to help keep people out of hospitals. Today, the governor announced the continued expansion of COVID-19 Antibody Infusion Centers across Texas. That is in addition to more than 140 providers that are providing antibody treatment at hospitals and clinics across the state.”
It was scarce, but getting more available.

Lots of people have plainly NOT been getting that treatment while the Tex guv, who if he's to be believed he didn't have much problem with Covid, went to the front of the line.

The therapy’s distributor, AmerisourceBergen, has sent 136,932 treatment courses of monoclonal antibody therapies to Texas since December. More than a quarter of them, nearly 37,000 treatment doses made by Regeneron, arrived this month, according to the Texas Department of State Health Services.

Trump and this guy act publicly like it's no big deal and then the instant they get it haul ass for the latest, greatest treatments other people can't get. What awful, shitty, cowardly leadership.

Strange that Sys attacks a Republican governor for not implementing a new medical treatment fast enough but doesn't say anything about Biden and the leftist dream of centralized government doing the same. Why is that Sys? Why are you not holding your President and the federal government to the same standard?

Lots of people have plainly NOT been getting that treatment while the Tex guv, who if he's to be believed he didn't have much problem with Covid, went to the front of the line.

The therapy’s distributor, AmerisourceBergen, has sent 136,932 treatment courses of monoclonal antibody therapies to Texas since December. More than a quarter of them, nearly 37,000 treatment doses made by Regeneron, arrived this month, according to the Texas Department of State Health Services.

Trump and this guy act publicly like it's no big deal and then the instant they get it haul ass for the latest, greatest treatments other people can't get. What awful, shitty, cowardly leadership.
He's busy crushing the souls and disgusting, twisted dreams of your pink-haired Texas leftists comrades one bill at a time, he needs his strength.

Godspeed Greg Abbott!

Strange that Sys attacks a Republican governor for not implementing a new medical treatment fast enough but doesn't say anything about Biden and the leftist dream of centralized government doing the same. Why is that Sys? Why are you not holding your President and the federal government to the same standard?
I did, Dumbass. I ripped Trump a new one for months while he lied and gaslighted everyone instead of tackling the pandemic like other countries did.

Biden didn't thumb his nose at it and then run screaming for the latest, greatest treatment like Trump did though, did he? Pussies of the year -- it's not a big deal, but GIMME THE REGENERON. I just posted a link that it's more available, why would I criticize Biden exactly? Just to make you feel better?

Reactions: OSUMatFan

My ordinary Joe 65 year old buddy here in Oklahoma tested positive 3 weeks ago and was given monoclonal antibody therapies immediately.

He felt bad for a few days put as since made a full recovery.

It is not scarce, that is a liberal lie.

I did, Dumbass. I ripped Trump a new one for months while he lied and gaslighted everyone instead of tackling the pandemic like other countries did.

Biden didn't thumb his nose at it and then run screaming for the latest, greatest treatment like Trump did though, did he? Pussies of the year -- it's not a big deal, but GIMME THE REGENERON. I just posted a link that it's more available, why would I criticize Biden exactly? Just to make you feel better?
Biden is the President and currently responsible. I don't hear you criticizing Biden for not pushing to get this treatment nationwide but i do hear you criticizing a Republican Governor who is pushing to have this treatment available to all in the state. I guess you will need to give me a break for seeing your double standards.

Reactions: Bitter Creek
Biden is the President and currently responsible. I don't hear you criticizing Biden for not pushing to get this treatment nationwide but i do hear you criticizing a Republican Governor who is pushing to have this treatment available to all in the state. I guess you will need to give me a break for seeing your double standards.

Have you ever been screened for CTE? You're so thick and slow, were you by chance a football player that took a LOT of head shots?

His polling is underwater last time I saw.
You seem to be suggesting that he is in trouble with Texas voters. I have no doubt there are pollsters out there that will feed you a blue narrative to gather your clicks, just ask Beto.

But we both know you're full of shit with your wishful thinking, and that you wouldn't bet a dime against his re-election.

Reactions: xplor58
You seem to be suggesting that he is in trouble with Texas voters. I have no doubt there are pollsters out there that will feed you a blue narrative to gather your clicks, just ask Beto.

But we both know you're full of shit with your wishful thinking, and that you wouldn't bet a dime against his re-election.

Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Have you ever been screened for CTE? You're so thick and slow, were you by chance a football player that took a LOT of head shots?

Never thought about it but now that you mention it did you play football and might be suffering from CTE? We know how you leftist loved to accuse others of what you yourself are guilty of. Would explain your completely insane political positions.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Never thought about it but now that you mention it did you play football and might be suffering from CTE? We know how you leftist loved to accuse others of what you yourself are guilty of. Would explain your completely insane political positions.
Like I said...

SyssieAnon just doing what he does when he is frustrated. Seems to be more rage lately tho.
Trouble at home with Mr. Sys or CCP/Dim State Run Media got you tards all in a hissy about something? **** Biden Chants got you triggered? Tell us what it is.
872063.gif

• Love
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT