ADVERTISEMENT

Tell me liberals are nut jobs without telling me they're nutjobs.

thetruth

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Here's a question I'd like someone to answer for me. At what point do conservatives decide enough is enough and a civil war happens? Either splitting up the US or just trying to take it over?
my_20mills and I can't answer your question.

My directive was: Name the expiration for a grain of salt. my_20mills is the board's only member who can't provide us with a correct answer.

The grain of salt has no expiration. Introduce any additive such as iodide and throw the salt away at three years.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Here's a question I'd like someone to answer for me. At what point do conservatives decide enough is enough and a civil war happens? Either splitting up the US or just trying to take it over?
Trump being shot and hospitalized would do it, IMO.

Another election being stolen will likely accomplish it as well. If not civil war then succession.

We are the closest we have been to Civil War in 150 years and we are the closest we have ever been to World War 3. And I know that most people even on 'our side' have no clue how close we are to either because they keep crying about Trump 'being so mean'. As if Trump's mannerisms are what we need to focus on. They have no clue that we are literally on the edge of two wars, either of which will likely destroy the United States.

Honestly I think that's the bait by the left.

Look at J6.

They want SO BADLY for someone on the Right to be violent so they can use it for decades to lock down their political opponents and establish one-party rule.

I think for the Right to get violent (like the Summer of Love) would be a tragic mistake. There's no turning back from that point.

Look at J6.

They want SO BADLY for someone on the Right to be violent so they can use it for decades to lock down their political opponents and establish one-party rule.

I think for the Right to get violent (like the Summer of Love) would be a tragic mistake. There's no turning back from that point.
Smartest thing you've ever written on this board. Good job!

Look at J6.

Possible third attempt on Trump this morning. Left is definitely pushing for violence.

Hmmm.....do we believe them? Also, I could see them simply planting explosives at a random point at Trump rallies to try to discourage people from attending.

We are entering the point of our story where the left is at 'fight or flight', I fear what's coming.

I've said for awhile that if there aren't some serious changes to the political landscape like ending birthright citizenship, buttoning up the borders, term limits and reinstate the 17th amendment as was original promulgated then we are headed for a balkanization of red and blue states. Maybe some counties of blue states joining red and some counties of red joining blue. But the path we're on right now is not sustainable which you can mostly thank the media for. They have two vastly different systems of accountability and have no idea how most of real Americans live.

Doubt it would come to a shooting civil war though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT