ADVERTISEMENT

Target Shutting Down 9 Stores In Liberal Utopias Due To The Results of Liberal Utopia Policies

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Can't say as I blame Target or any other retail outlet for shuttering the doors and leaving cities that refuse to enforce law and order. Can't wait for some dumbass liberal to start talking about how unfair it is these communities do not have access to the same services other law abiding areas have,

The area of North Tulsa is similar in some ways. People that live in North Tulsa have complained for years that doctors, grocery stores and other necessary services won't put down roots there. Darn, I wonder why?

Can't say as I blame Target or any other retail outlet for shuttering the doors and leaving cities that refuse to enforce law and order. Can't wait for some dumbass liberal to start talking about how unfair it is these communities do not have access to the same services other law abiding areas have,
I listened to every Brandon word in Democrat debates. He did not actively campaign. Brandon's two campaign rallies drew dozens, many wearing MAGA hats and jeering.

Brandon promised economic stagnation and higher crime. Brandon is delivering on promises. The slow admonish the thinking for questioning an all time record 81 million of us stupid enough to vote for this crime wave and weakening economy.

The area of North Tulsa is similar in some ways. People that live in North Tulsa have complained for years that doctors, grocery stores and other necessary services won't put down roots there. Darn, I wonder why?
Yea it's a shame but these communities do nothing to solve the problem and place blame on everyone but themselves. Until they figure out they are the problem there is nothing that will solve their problems.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT