ADVERTISEMENT

Tammy Baldwin (D) wants nothing to do with Kamala

Oct 31, 2022
@my_2cents will remember that she leaked to the WSJ recently that dem's internal data showed that Kamala was losing Wisconsin, and Baldwin was afraid being associated with Kamala would drag her down as well.

Well in response....she's now associating herself with TRUMP! LMAO!

She's cooked. The steal will have to be epic to save this trainwreck.

Guys, let's look at this like critical thinkers: Why would prominent Democrats in both Wisconsin and PA create NEW ADS where they try to align themselves WITH TRUMP????

You are fighting a lost cause if your goal is to have a Democrat voter to think critically.

Strange how these Democrats are trying to misrepresent themselves to mislead their voters.

I mean, yeah, when have dems ever been honest with their voters?

The part that's fascinating to me is that the ads exist at all. Those ads are being created based off internal data, which obviously differs from what the media is reporting in polls. Baldwin sounded the alarm weeks ago saying Kamala was losing WI. She didn't do anything to change that in Baldwin's mind, so now she's breaking with her.

I find it fascinating how the libs always tell on themselves if you listen closely enough.

Reactions: fatman76
@my_2cents will remember that she leaked to the WSJ recently that dem's internal data showed that Kamala was losing Wisconsin, and Baldwin was afraid being associated with Kamala would drag her down as well.

lol, seriously, this guy is delusional. I know I keep posting this but I've never witness someone as delusional as him. And the way he misrepresents and lies about what is going on is something else.

Coming back to reality, of course Tammy Baldwin is a big supporter of Kamala Harris. Harris just praised Baldwin at her latest Wisconsin rally.

And yes, Baldwin is including Trump in a number of her ads. But not because she doesn't want nothing to do with Harris. Here, for example, is one Baldwin's latest ads where she mentions Trump that you won't see @GhostOfMatchesMalone sharing or referencing . . .

lol, seriously, this guy is delusional. I know I keep posting this but I've never witness someone as delusional as him. And the way he misrepresents and lies about what is going on is something else.

Coming back to reality, of course Tammy Baldwin is a big supporter of Kamala Harris. Harris just praised Baldwin at her latest Wisconsin rally.

And yes, Baldwin is including Trump in a number of her ads. But not because she doesn't want nothing to do with Harris. Here, for example, is one Baldwin's latest ads where she mentions Trump that you won't see @GhostOfMatchesMalone sharing or referencing . . .

Ok. And she's also making ads where she talks about she agrees with Trump.

She also told the WSJ she's worried about Dem internals that show Kamala is losing Wisconsin.

Kamala is cooked.

👆👆👆👆👆

Delusional. 🖕

Ok. And she's also making ads where she talks about she agrees with Trump.
No she isn't.

The tweet you posted shared a video from like 7 months ago, where it is mentioned that Baldwin was able to get Trump and Biden to sign her bill. She was promoting her success, not Trump's.

The tweet you shared lied, claiming it was a new ad right now. It isn't. Again, it was created and shown months ago. When Biden was the Democratic nominee lol! The ad has nothing to do with Baldwin and Harris' relationship right now.

I shared with you one of her most recent ads straight from her. Where she mentions Trump, yes, but not where anyone would think she agrees with him. Also, she is currently attending events with the Harris and Walz campaign. Harris is taking time in her rallies to mention and praise Baldwin. This is current reality.

See how easily you are misled? You do no research at all on anything. You just see something from someone on the social media and you immediately believe it (if it aligns with your fantasies that is). It is crazy how easily you are duped and misled.

"Wisconsin Democrat Tammy Baldwin runs a new Senate ad praising Trump's policies."

False.

Ad was from like seven months ago when Biden was the Democratic nominee. And Baldwin was not praising Trump.

Once again, @GhostOfMatchesMalone was duped. Then ran over here to share misinformation.

Will you admit that the Baldwin ad shared in that tweet is not "a new Senate ad"? That the ad was first released when Biden was the nominee?

Do you admit this? Yes or no?
Dude you are more cooked that Kamala.

I have no idea when the Baldwin ad was made where she aligns herself with Trump.

And it doesn't matter, because a few weeks ago she told the WSJ that Kamala is losing Wisconsin.

Bob Causey is also making ads aligning himself with Trump. While he skips Kamala's rallies.

Baldwin in WI, Causey in PA and Slotkin in MI all see the same thing: Dem internals have Kamala losing their states, and that's why they are distancing themselves from her.

That's just reality bro. You need to accept that Kamala is cooked. If you won't listen to me, listen to the Dems in your own party.

I have no idea when the Baldwin ad was made
Then why use it to make your point that Baldwin wants nothing to do with Kamala Harris right now?

Why share a tweet that makes this claim about the video if you don't know the claim is true?

Why did you not check to see when the ad was made before creating this thread?

And it doesn't matter,
No it does matter. Because it goes to the heart of your claim on this thread.

The title of this thread that you created is "Tammy Baldwin (D) wants nothing to do with Kamala."

You then shared a video in a tweet to back up this claim, but the video is from seven months ago when Biden was the nominee. Not Harris.

And you ignore the current ad Baldwin actually released. Or the current activity occurring with Baldwin and Harris/Walz.

You ignore reality and embrace a lie, a fantasy.

So again, can you admit the ad is not a recent ad? Yes or no? Can you admit that the ad on the tweet you shared has nothing to do with Kamala Harris? Yes or no?

No it does matter. Because it goes to the heart of your claim on this thread.

The title of this thread that you created is "Tammy Baldwin (D) wants nothing to do with Kamala."
She doesn't.

That's why when she made the ad doesn't matter cause we ALSO have her telling the WSJ that Kamala is losing Wisconsin.

She's cooked. I don't like seeing anyone suffer, but I am enjoying seeing you squirm over this.

Can you admit the original Baldwin ad shared on this thread was from when Biden was the Democratic nominee?

Let's see if you are as delusional and lost in lie/misrepresentations as is @GhostOfMatchesMalone .
I don’t really care, I just know you have a poor grasp on the English language.

Usually a pretty good indication of intellect and education.

You have to be a special kind of stupid to hear her answer a question and walk away inspired.

She’s an empty vessel with no moral compass or consistency.
Colon performed exactly the same way the other night against Ted down here in Texas for Senate. Clown was looking to the heavens for answers during their debate. He played "ring around the Roses" with his supposed intellectual superiority! Or so the idiot thought. Ted Cruz crushed that fool. Kamalla has proven thus far she's more of clown than Colon. Dimms, a special class of clown.

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
Colon performed exactly the same way the other night against Ted down here in Texas for Senate. Clown was looking to the heavens for answers during their debate. He played "ring around the Roses" with his supposed intellectual superiority! Or so the idiot thought. Ted Cruz crushed that fool. Kamalla has proven thus far she's more of clown than Colon. Dimms, a special class of clown.
Average liberal stuff going on in AZ

• Haha
Reactions: Medic007
I haven’t watched but I heard Cruz dominated.

I don’t always agree with him but he’s smart AF, and a good debater.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT