ADVERTISEMENT

Take Out Conservative SCOTUS Justices With Military

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

WTF. This is a elected Democrat Congress woman suggesting Biden should take out Conservative SCOTUS Justices with the military.

I find the Democrat's reaction to recent SCOTUS rulings both hilarious and highly troubling. I can't help but think of the reaction Democrats and the media would have if a Republican were saying BS like this.

WTF. This is a elected Democrat Congress woman suggesting Biden should take out Conservative SCOTUS Justices with the military.

I find the Democrat's reaction to recent SCOTUS rulings both hilarious and highly troubling. I can't help but think of the reaction Democrats and the media would have if a Republican were saying BS like this.

Are you sure she suggested it? Or did the Fox News headline getcha yet again?

carry on

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
p

I'm waiting for these people threatening President Trump and SCOTUS to be sent to prison

The entire premise is so ludicrous that, that what needs to happen is just laugh at her. Prison goes a bit too far.
If MTG was pointing a rifle at the actual squad members, she should be punished. I was thinking maybe Toon was telling the truth. She was probably pointing a rifle at a picture of the squad. If anyone said the same things, but about Brandon or other elected Demoncrats, they would be "offed".

If Republicans won’t toss MTG out of office for pictures of her holding a rifle at the squad…

what is so bad about hypothesizing on the extent of executive power in place now?

carry on
Democrats were in charge of the House at that time. They removed MTG from her committee assignments as punishment for posting picture of the squad morons and her holding a gun. Fair is fair right? Need to remove this idiot Democrat from her committee assignments.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
If MTG was pointing a rifle at the actual squad members, she should be punished. I was thinking maybe Toon was telling the truth. She was probably pointing a rifle at a picture of the squad. If anyone said the same things, but about Brandon or other elected Demoncrats, they would be "offed".
What needs to happen to MTG is the same thing. Laugh at her. Anything else emboldens her.

Are you sure she suggested it? Or did the Fox News headline getcha yet again?

carry on
She floated the theory, as stated in the headline.

Whiff on, pedoscott.
"I guess, you know, theoretically, President Biden, acting within the scope of his official duties, could dispatch the military to take out the conservative justices on the court, and he’d be immune," she continued, posing the question to Andrew Weissmann, MSNBC legal analyst and former top prosecutor in the Mueller investigation

This is what I saw on twitter but was waiting for confirmation

Because MTG has a good conservative pro-American voting record.
I really like her voting record and she has bigger balls than most of the men in congress. The Oklahoma delegation is fairly conservative, but they'll don't push back against communism like MTG does. Senator Lankford is really woke and needs to be replaced by a stronger Republican.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT