ADVERTISEMENT

Take her out.........

So fücking what? The nation's chief executive wants someone out?

Shocking.

The guy's catchphrase is literally, "You're Fired."
Strange he didn’t just say that then, huh? He could have said to fire her, or she’s fired. Instead he said she needs to be taken out..... now how were we describing what happened to Solumani? The US took him out? Why was Trump in 2018 telling a room of Ukrainian Gangsters he wanted the Ambassador taken out? He could have just fired her......

Strange he didn’t just say that then, huh? He could have said to fire her, or she’s fired. Instead he said she needs to be taken out..... now how were we describing what happened to Solumani? The US took him out? Why was Trump in 2018 telling a room of Ukrainian Gangsters he wanted the Ambassador taken out? He could have just fired her......
maxresdefault.jpg

So fücking what? The nation's chief executive wants someone out?

Shocking.

The guy's catchphrase is literally, "You're Fired."
Come on dude. He orders Misha fired multiple times and his team doesn't do it. Deep State Tillerson basically says **** off. Never Trumper Mulvaney tells him to pound sand.

In a fit of anger he tells someone who is not in her chain of command, and people who doesn't work for the government at all to "take her out". Even if he didn't intend to incite violence, he certainly was ordering some shady shit. Nothing wrong with that in your world?

Curious how many times ole Igor left the audio recording...

Reactions: Pokeabear
Come on dude. He orders Misha fired multiple times and his team doesn't do it. Deep State Tillerson basically says **** off. Never Trumper Mulvaney tells him to pound sand.

In a fit of anger he tells someone who is not in her chain of command, and people who doesn't work for the government at all to "take her out". Even if he didn't intend to incite violence, he certainly was ordering some shady shit. Nothing wrong with that in your world?

It’s always the quiet ones....

Reactions: davidallen

I simply can't begin to explain how few shits I give about this new outrage. Don't care.

We know, it would require self reflection.

It would require giving a shit, and having not had morons like you cry wolf incessantly for 3 years. No idea what the story is even about but sight unseen, I hope he did it and put his cigar out on the head of whoever the f you are talking about after firing them.

Do you seriously never have anything better to do than consume this idiocy?

It would require giving a shit, and having not had morons like you cry wolf incessantly for 3 years. No idea what the story is even about but sight unseen, I hope he did it and put his cigar out on the head of whoever the f you are talking about after firing them.

Do you seriously never have anything better to do than consume this idiocy?
And we finally have the answer straight from the horses mouth. You all were always this awful, Trump just allowed you to take off your mask. I have been trying to get you to admit this for years and here we have it. Thank you for your honesty.

Oh Moses smell the roses!

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
I see our Dems are individual contributors while others in this thread and on the right are in leadership. Not surprising.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
"Taking out" is common language when referring to what people do with their garbage. Why so verklempt?

So let me get this straight. There is recorded evidence of Trump wanting to get rid of a woman he later fired?

That's about as surprising as groupies letting him grab their pussies.
You got it twisted. You don’t tell a room full of thugs to fire someone when your the President and that person can be fired through your direction via the State Department.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT