ADVERTISEMENT

Sys appears to have fallen off the coke wagon

It is fun to watch

200w.gif

Shhhhhhhh. Nobody point out the economy is booming and we just came off ANOTHER republican recession.

Should I run and post that a factory or business opened up somewhere? Remember when you guys used to celebrate if a factory opened to bolster Fatass' economic record? Here we are 4 years later climbing out of ANOTHER republican recession, and ya'll are mad at me. SMH. You should be celebrating and thanking me and changing your party affiliation.

Shhhhhhhh. Nobody point out the economy is booming and we just came off ANOTHER republican recession.

Should I run and post that a factory or business opened up somewhere? Remember when you guys used to celebrate if a factory opened to bolster Fatass' economic record? Here we are 4 years later climbing out of ANOTHER republican recession, and ya'll are mad at me. SMH. You should be celebrating and thanking me and changing your party affiliation.
I'm sorry you're struggling to convince us that the demented racist pedophile is doing a good job. Hell, even dave has gotten a clue. But keep flailing, lil buddy. It's hilarious!

I went to buy a couple steaks the other night and 4 tenderloins were 60 bucks. Keep killing it and accepting what Brandon feeds you. I got a picture of @Syskatine

apis-mellifera-drone.jpg

That is a stinger less drone bee. Congrats your killing it.

I'm sorry you're struggling to convince us that the demented racist pedophile is doing a good job. Hell, even dave has gotten a clue. But keep flailing, lil buddy. It's hilarious!

I went to buy a couple steaks the other night and 4 tenderloins were 60 bucks. Keep killing it and accepting what Brandon feeds you. I got a picture of @Syskatine

apis-mellifera-drone.jpg

Some lotion would help those chapped hineys, fellas.

Baboon_buttocks.jpg

apis-mellifera-drone.jpg

Let's try this.

Syskatine, you've read these words from me. We all give gold mines of information with every post we author. This is one of countless posts that shouts to me that Alpha Woke, Medic007 and SquatchinPoke would unmercifully abuse you in the intelligence quotient class room.

Are you aware of the beginning of the March, 2000 NASDAQ crash? A Democrat was in office. A republican was seated in January, 2001 as the recession heated up. Are you aware that Mugabe watched over our slowest recovery in history even while augmented with virtually free money for 8 years? Do you know that Trump had a China virus with some Fed rate hikes to deal with?

And I'm well aware. I lack the skills of 2012Bearcat in making the simple even less complex. I've given my best shot.

I think I should change parties…from independent to republican.

Jk

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT