ADVERTISEMENT

Sunburnt Indian?

Wasn’t he talking about going visit one or two reservations a few weeks ago? I think that’s kind of like his “walk about”.
I'm back from the Nations.

Our main topic while visiting the Choctaw? If I stand on the moon and throw a rock to earth and hit my target, I need a strong telescope to watch my rock bounce off the earth's atmosphere.

I was at home yesterday to listen to the Sooners add 54 and 55 to their NCAA record softball win streak. A Cowgirl transfer pitcher started game 2. She was last year's best OSU pitcher.

I plan to soon visit The Kiowa Medicine Lodge south of Lawton. Lawton is the Comanche County county seat. Fort Sill is the heart of the Comancheria. Waco is at the edge of the Comancheria.

Oklahoma has no Indian reservations. As I recall, Oklahoma has 37 tracts of Indian owned lands. Or 39?

Our main topic while visiting the Choctaw? If I stand on the moon and throw a rock to earth and hit my target, I need a strong telescope to watch my rock bounce off the earth's atmosphere.

I was at home yesterday to listen to the Sooners add 54 and 55 to their NCAA record softball win streak. A Cowgirl transfer pitcher started game 2. She was last year's best OSU pitcher.

I plan to soon visit The Kiowa Medicine Lodge south of Lawton. Lawton is the Comanche County county seat. Fort Sill is the heart of the Comancheria. Waco is at the edge of the Comancheria.

Oklahoma has no Indian reservations. As I recall, Oklahoma has 37 tracts of Indian owned lands. Or 39?
Good to see you brother.

One of those tracts of land must be in Dewey, just north of Bartlesville. My best man is 1/4 Cherokee and just inherited some land there from his mother. Lou is just as white as my Polish/Yugoslavian father was.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

Welcome back. I'm sure the media made it known to everyone that your pitcher was from OSU. She's the next Trace Ford. I expect the animal to have weekly meetings with her.

I think the McGirt decision has some issues with that. Criminal reservations?

Welcome back. I'm sure the media made it known to everyone that your pitcher was from OSU. She's the next Trace Ford. I expect the animal to have weekly meetings with her.

I think the McGirt decision has some issues with that. Criminal reservations?
It's 11:26 PM. The OSU pitcher just finished bailing out the Sooners. She came in late in the game after OU tied #10 Washington 3-3 and held the Huskies scoreless so OU could win a record number 56 in a row 4-3 in 8 innings. International rules had both teams with a runner on second to start the 8th. OU was the visitor against Washington at the Mexico tourmament.

Yesterday the Cowgirl started slow against #9 Duke and came on strong.

I thought just maybe someone might correct my error. The moon's gravitational pull prevents one from throwing a rock to the earth's atmosphere.. Now the International Space Station? That's different.

One of those tracts of land must be in Dewey, just north of Bartlesville. My best man is 1/4 Cherokee and just inherited some land there from his mother. Lou is just as white as my Polish/Yugoslavian father was.
Genelex Labs in Seattle did my DNA ethnicity testing in 2008 for $600. The lab DNA boys tell me one needs to be 37% of a family group to insure a human will display some part of a family group. There are 4 family groups in the world. I'm part of all four.

1. East Asian
2. European Caucasian
3. Indigenous American
4. Sub-Saharan African

My 9% East Asian Comes from my 12% (1/8) Cherokee who were believed to have walked across the Bering Strait to North America 13,000 years ago. All American Indians have East Asian DNA with Cherokee having the most.

Two little Chinese girls live next door. 8 and 12. Father is European Caucasian. Daughters are dead ringers for their gorgeous Chinese mother.

Now I'm off to a full service car wash to remove the Nations red dirt from wife's Jeep Renegade. I didn't find my Kiowa buddy who's father didn't teach him the importance of a clean shave. My 1/4 Cherokee father taught me. My father taught me to never go near the Indians without a clean shave.
So...Are you insinuating that the Indians would give you a clean shave, if you weren't clean shaven?

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT