ADVERTISEMENT

Sucks to be a Jew in Paris

Unacceptable and disgusting.

And not that this is in anyway diminishes what happened in the video or is offered in rebuttal or defense: But have any of you spent any time in an ultra-orthodox jewish community? It would probably shock some, how they treat "goyims" (non jews) and "shiksas" (non jewish females.)

Where I lived in LA, the majority of residents were members of one of the 3 or 4 different ultra-orthodox Jewish sects in the surrounding neighborhoods. Most of them were really cool and would not hesitate to talk to you, so long as you were male and didn't try to talk to a woman. (For the most part, it's forbidden for a female member of one of these groups to talk to virtually any male who isn't part of their group and absolutely verboten to touch a man, even to shake hands or the like.)

But some of these jokers were real a-holes who talked to non-jewish women like Brooklyn brick layers with all kinds of specific sexual propositions and offensive comments. It seemed to be a working assumption for some of these guys that every woman who wasn't orthodox like them was merely a prostitute and could be addressed as such. (Only of course, when the woman or women were alone and not accompanied by a male, in which case they would keep their mouths shut.) The ones like that would act towards males (goyim) like they didn't exist and would straight up ignore you like you were the invisible man.

I have seen video where an Hasidim community in NYC, had members standing by the bike paths entering their 1 mile square community and any woman who came by to traverse their community on foot or bike, who was in their opinion "scantily clad" were hit with long thin tree branches (what my mom used to call a "switch".) It got so bad, they actually took the bike paths out -which was the plan of the folks doing the beatings all along.

That dude is a fn moron.

"Hey I'm gonna wear my Jew hat and walk around some the wost Muslim ghettos in Europe. This should be fun."

That's the only place this prick got a reaction.

We can go to East St Louis if you want to see what it's like.

Alpha, I thought the same thing. I wear my sweater vest in east St. Louis and I'd get a similar reaction. And get a black teen wearing a Hoodie in a nice residential area and see what happens.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by squeak:
Is he a prick or a moron?

Neither. He's an instigator (or rabble-rouser if you prefer) who's only desire is to make a name for himself. If I wore a white hood (think KKK) to an NAACP convention, I'd get a lot worse (and deserve it). That's basically what this guy did and then wrote a story on it that got picked up by the "must protect our conservative base" Fox News
flush.r191677.gif

Justin

Wood,

It's really not shocking at all of you take some time to study the Talmud and what is has to say about goys/goyim, aka Gentiles. The Talmud is just as full of hate as the Koran, if not more.

It is okay for a Jew to steal from a non-Jew same goes for rape and murder. It's perfectly acceptable to have sex with children under 3. They are not allowed to even stand in the shadow of church. If a Jew kills a non-Jew than he should be rewarded as a man who made a sacrifice to God. Goyim are no better than dogs. They would prefer to have sex with the livestock of Jews than to lie with their own women. Who by the way are never faithful. The Socino English translation is the most complete to date. I'm sure I'll get flamed for this but it's all there if you just read it. Hell, the book says not to share the Talmud with goys because the goys would have them all killed if they knew all that was in it. To share the Talmud with a goy is punishable by death and equal to the intentional spilling of every Jew's blood on earth.

I think when Jesus preached against the laws of man he was referencing the Talmud. They think God reads their book for advice.

This post was edited on 2/17 6:13 PM by ThorOdinson13

Quite ironic that Jewish groups were the catalyst behind efforts in the 1960s to change immigration laws in Europe and the U.S. that ushered in rampant third-world immigration and "multiculturalism."

There are different "demoninations" within Judaism and not all of them follow the Talmud. Wood brought up orthodox Jews and many of them follow the Talmud. Sorry if you took it that I was implying that all Jews are of the same cloth or brush stroke. Hell, the majority are secular just like Christians.

Originally posted by ThorOdinson13:
There are different "demoninations" within Judaism and not all of them follow the Talmud. Wood brought up orthodox Jews and many of them follow the Talmud. Sorry if you took it that I was implying that all Jews are of the same cloth or brush stroke. Hell, the majority are secular just like Christians.
I wasn't responding to your post, just pointing out the irony that their efforts to encourage third-world immigration and "multiculturalism" has resulted in the current climate that this thread was about.

Of course the greater irony is that they push this "multiculturism" garbage on us at every opportunity yet turn around and practice racial Nationalism in the "true homeland" of Israel. The hypocrisy is astounding.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT