ADVERTISEMENT

Strzok hearing is riveting TV

I didn't say the osby lobbied against anything.
No, I'm sure the osby didn't try to talk a federal judge into hiding the investigatory file. I'd bet they did at some point though. Did they? If so, did the judge tolerate it for two seconds?

You said a couple of Western District Judges agree with you? I did assume that was in the context actual litigation and argument. Mea culpa.

Historically, the OSBI won some of those discovery disputes in the Western District and lost some. Not sure if it was before judges presently sitting in that district though. It was in the Eastern District before Judge Seay where they routinely got their head handed to them so often though.

Reactions: DrunkenViking
I didn't say the osby lobbied against anything.

There's no implication -- I'm saying that I suspect our badge bunny legislature probably acceded to LE and/or OSBI lobbying to frustrate transparency when the state kills somebody. It's insane and enables law enforcement corruption. Who the hell else gets that kind of special treatment in Oklahoma?

Reactions: DrunkenViking
I don't get his pearl clutching. JD, wth dude.

If the guy wasn't calling balls and strikes proper, let's see it. NOTHING so far.

I welcome and embrace the disagreement my friend, it's why I'm on here. I hope that the wingnuts take notes how to disagree with calling each other names.

Of course, I'm plainly right and formally requesting the mod to ban you, but I welcome the diversity of opinion.

Wasn't perfect? He gratuitously published that she was under criminal investigation right before the election when he didn't have to, and that was a major theme of Biff's campaign: Lock her up. Like... right before the election. The poll numbers moved.

You get a cigar for that.

I'm holding my breath....

edit: @CBradSmith set down the booger, dry the velour and get itt to see how sensible people can discuss things without personal attacks.

edit, II: Brad, I'm sorry for making fun of your booger eating and incel truck. I'm trying.
Aren't .02 and pilt great influences?

Liked for the comedic effort toward the end.

Liked for the comedic effort toward the end.
His comedic effort is like watching a shirtless fat guy try an epic slide down a dry Slip and Slide. It seems to have so much potential, but the physics involved will never produce any results that get a reaction other than "Uh, that was dumb."

Reactions: CBradSmith
Struggling to distill any universally applicable standard for law enforcement bias from this thread.
Why are trying to distill posts on a message board? I don't think words on a computer screen evaporate. Try just reading them. It works for most people.

It was in the Eastern District before Judge Seay where they routinely got their head handed to them so often though.

I wish the general public could sit through some of his sessions.

Struggling to distill any universally applicable standard for law enforcement bias from this thread.

Let me just say, whereas 99.9% of people can disagree with another person over politics but still faithfully discharge basic business and job functions that involve the other person, if not friendships and partnerships and marriages, it appears there are some that truly think political disagreement portends adversarial retaliation of some sort. Think about that psyche for a while.

From what I've heard he had no love lost for federal le. Some of these guys would have relished him laying into lawyers.

I think he fully realizes he is effectively God in his courtroom and reacts accordingly to anyone that doesn’t realize the same thing and act accordingly.

I think he fully realizes he is effectively God in his courtroom and reacts accordingly to anyone that doesn’t realize the same thing and act accordingly.

Or he's compensating for something by making everyone miserable instead of getting into the weeds of law and fact without a clerk... nah.

Reactions: CowboyJD
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT