ADVERTISEMENT

Strzok hearing is riveting TV

Strzok is just a patriot, y'all. He doesn't even remember some of the stuff. And more muh Russia. It's all Russia. He didn't do nuffin.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Pretty scary that incompetent mouth breathers are running the FBI.
and he's at the top...just think what the ones below him are like.....he inability to recollect him texting those things is such a lame excuse and completely irrelevant to anything, yet he's acting like that makes it ok. He's got no excuses and should just fess up to it. Big pussy. He and hillary should just go on to jail.

Hey hey hey

Anyone want to guess who else on those placards was working with Tony Pedoesta and Ukraine during the same time frame and plead guilty to illegal activities during said time frame?

Strzok and the Democrats looked like kids caught raiding the cookie jar. Bringing up Bannon as a distraction? Amateurs. Russia Russia Russia? Nope. Just you and your incompetent cronies, Peter.

Dh74Z-DVMAATmVk

Only watched first 30 minutes (some of us have work to do) which was his bumbling attempt to paint Strozk into a corner. Pitiful.

He is already in the corner which the Dems will never admit and he is a lying weasel so Gowdy exposed him for the lying weasel he is. He did nothing to redeem himself and did nothing to get out of that corner. You expected him to admit it, you actually believe him?

Reactions: Medic007

A cut and paste AND more vibe and look analysis instead of...you know....facts and reasoning.

A @NZ Poke Two-fer.

For the record.

IMO, the guys is clearly biased and should have not been involved in these investigations. That’s based upon what he said and did though, not on how he looks or vibes he gives off.

Excellent...more “vibe, look, and feeling” analysis.

They need to stick to the evidence, they had documentation out the @zz he was biased before any investigation. If that was you or me we would be pissed an agent so biased was investigating us.

They need to stick to the evidence, they had documentation out the @zz he was biased before any investigation. If that was you or me we would be pissed an agent so biased was investigating us.

By they, you mean @NZ Poke and the folks he parrots, right?

Also...

IMO, the guys is clearly biased and should have not been involved in these investigations. That’s based upon what he said and did though, not on how he looks or vibes he gives off.

Reactions: OKSTATE1
By they, you mean @NZ Poke and the folks he parrots, right?

Also...

It is just fighting fire with fire...you ageee with all the demonizing of Trump as a nazi?

Each side trolls the hell out of each other. Guilty of it myself at times, but what is kinda weird is some can not separate a troll and when someone is serious, and that is not always easy to do. Some do not get my sarcasm and mild trolling either at times. Not all of us post that in blue.

You have to have some fun with this shit because it is too sad otherwise.

Sadly though, some believe it and hence the fighting fire with fire. Wish it was different, I gave up on Americans acting more civilly this past election. It is all about winning now because of how extreme positions are.

SCOTUS is huge tot he fuure of this country and I hope they can rise above us all.

It is just fighting fire with fire...you ageee with all the demonizing of Trump as a nazi?

Each side trolls the hell out of each other. Guilty of it myself at times, but what is kinda weird is some can not separate a troll and when someone is serious, and that is not always easy to do. Some do not get my sarcasm and mild trolling either at times. Not all of us post that in blue.

You have to have some fun with this shit because it is too sad otherwise.

Sadly though, some believe it and hence the fighting fire with fire. Wish it was different, I gave up on Americans acting more civilly this past election. It is all about winning now because of how extreme positions are.

SCOTUS is huge tot he fuure of this country and I hope they can rise above us all.

No I do not agree with the demonizing of Trump as a Nazi. In fact, I have called it out as absolutely ridiculous and worthy of mocking here MULTIPLE TIMES.

I actually think the “literally Nazi” posters aren’t just trolling though. I think they actually believe it...and I think it reveals intellectual laziness, irrationality and a lack of critical reasoning skills. It is a prime example of anti-Trump Derangement Syndrome.

I also believe that Pro-Trump Derangement Syndrome exists...and NZ suffers from it.

I answered your question directly and fully. Now I have one for you....

Does @NZ Poke strike you as someone who is just counter-trolling or does he strike you as a true believer in all his posts?

Last edited:
No I do not agree with the demonizing of Trump as a Nazi. In fact, I have called it out as absolutely ridiculous and worthy of mocking here MULTIPLE TIMES.

I actually think the “literally Nazi” posters aren’t just trolling though. I think they actually believe it...and I think it reveals intellectual laziness, irrationality and a lack of critical reasoning skills. It is a prime example of anti-Trump Derangement Syndrome.

I also believe that Pro-Trump Derangement Syndrome exists...and NZ suffers from it.

I answered your question directly and fully. Now I have one for you....

Does @NZ Poke strike you as someone who is just trolling or does he strike you as a true believer in all his posts?

He cuts and pastes a lot so that is not exactly expressing your own opinion and it seems to
be rapid fire at times which seems to be posted for quick rebuttal value. I have not followed his posts closely enough to say, I think you follow him more closely then I do.

Upon reflection, I will say the data and graph stuff he posts he does believe in fully. The rest?

I have no basis to say your opinion is wrong.

He cuts and pastes a lot so that is not exactly expressing your own opinion and it seems to
be rapid fire at times which seems to be posted for quick rebuttal value. I have not followed his posts closely enough to say, I think you follow him more closely then I do.

Upon reflection, I will say the data and graph stuff he posts he does believe in fully. The rest?

I have no basis to say your opinion is wrong.

Just so you know, he has expressly stated he isn’t just trolling and fully believes in these theories he advances.

He also continually and repeatedly defends them.

IMO, he’s clearly a true believer and a Pro-TDS sufferer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT