ADVERTISEMENT

Stop monoclonals but keep Remdesivir

Reactions: Cowguy
Why are you upset over halting a treatment for a virus you claim is "a hoax" and is survived by 99.9% of the infected?

Your arguments no longer have any kind of foundation. You're just one of those guys who isn't happy unless he's bitching about something. You're "that guy" at the HOA meetings.
How about Remdesivir there 22- you gonna take it when you get the Coof? And you love your experimental jabs- you will get it so will you or will you not take remdesivir at the hospital?' Funny how you've never said🤔

How about Remdesivir there 22- you gonna take it when you get the Coof? And you love your experimental jabs- you will get it so will you or will you not take remdesivir at the hospital?' Funny how you've never said🤔
Waiting- as usual - the extent of any of your "taking up for big corrupt crooked Pharma and government entities" is you trying to dismiss anyone speaking out against your precious greed whore destructive killers. You are so chicken S to say whether you support Remdesivir or not.

My big question is it that you're just not smart enough to understand how bad it is or- you know how bad it is but you're WAY TOO DEEP INTO TAKING ALL THEIR POISON crapola that you're going to keep ride that big Harma love train all the way to the grave? Which one 22....tell us about Remdesivir

Waiting- as usual - the extent of any of your "taking up for big corrupt crooked Pharma and government entities" is you trying to dismiss anyone speaking out against your precious greed whore destructive killers. You are so chicken S to say whether you support Remdesivir or not.

My big question is it that you're just not smart enough to understand how bad it is or- you know how bad it is but you're WAY TOO DEEP INTO TAKING ALL THEIR POISON crapola that you're going to keep ride that big Harma love train all the way to the grave? Which one 22....tell us about Remdesivir

You've been begging me to debate you on everything COVID for months. You're a total waste of my time. Your psychotic bitching is not my battle. You're without a foundation. You change your stance daily, going from "COVID is a hoax" to "OMG! They stopped giving monoclonals". You're a male-Karen. Go back to your antisemitic Gab and get all fuzzed up about the latest whacko conspiracy theory. Said another way, get lost dork.

Last edited:
You've been begging me to debate you on everything COVID for months. You're a total waste of my time. Your psychotic bitching is not my battle. You're without a foundation. You change your stance daily, going from "COVID is a hoax" to "OMG! They stopped giving monoclonals". You're a male-Karen. Go back to your antisemitic Gab and get all fuzzed up about the latest whacko conspiracy theory. Said another way, get lost dork.
Remdesivir 22- you have the Coof, you go to the hospital ...per Fauchi they say you're getting Remdesivir- are you or are you not taking it?! Everyone can see you running from the question and offering excuses. Are you going to answer or not? Im saying it puts over 50 percent into renal failure and throws patients onto the vent. Not my words, tons of doctors getting censored, this drug along with a few others have killed scores or thousands.

Will you take it?

Remdesivir 22- you have the Coof, you go to the hospital ...per Fauchi they say you're getting Remdesivir- are you or are you not taking it?! Everyone can see you running from the question and offering excuses. Are you going to answer or not? Im saying it puts over 50 percent into renal failure and throws patients onto the vent. Not my words, tons of doctors getting censored, this drug along with a few others have killed scores or thousands.

Will you take it?

Calm down male-Karen. Everything is going to be OK.

Hey everyone- 22 is scared or
Can't answer a simple question. He wants to take shots and dismiss - but won't take a stand on a very simple question. About what Id expect from you for sure- everyone is watching- Remdesivir 22?

Hey everyone- 22 is scared or
Can't answer a simple question. He wants to take shots and dismiss - but won't take a stand on a very simple question. About what Id expect from you for sure- everyone is watching- Remdesivir 22?

“Hey everone…” lol. Most have you on ignore. Not me. I love watching train wrecks. What a loser.

“Hey everone…” lol. Most have you on ignore. Not me. I love watching train wrecks. What a loser.
Not gonna answer it - what a chicken shit. Well anyone that rushes to take every shot the Eugenecists give for a 99.9 survival bug would be gutless in not answering said question- what a total yellow human

Not gonna answer it - what a chicken shit. Well anyone that rushes to take every shot the Eugenecists give for a 99.9 survival bug would be gutless in not answering said question- what a total yellow human

I want nothing to do with Gab Jew-haters.

I want nothing to do with Gab Jew-haters.
Wow throw out every haymaker you can- rather than answer the question- what are you scared of 22? Besides the 99.9 percent survival bug?

I know- if you admit you won't take it bc it's deadly- there goes your narrative that the upper respiratory bug killed people instead of the doctors protocol that came from mass murderer Fauchi.

What a total chicken shit not answering the question. Again- I expect it. Your bufu buddy Medic won't answer it either- y'all are a pair. Nor did y'all admit per OBI refusing convalescent plasma from you death jab takers because YOUR ANTIBODIES HAVE BEEN RUINED BY THE SHOTS. I supplied the pages from OBI- would you like me to supply those again?

Wow throw out every haymaker you can- rather than answer the question- what are you scared of 22? Besides the 99.9 percent survival bug?

I know- if you admit you won't take it bc it's deadly- there goes your narrative that the upper respiratory bug killed people instead of the doctors protocol that came from mass murderer Fauchi.

What a total chicken shit not answering the question. Again- I expect it. Your bufu buddy Medic won't answer it either- y'all are a pair. Nor did y'all admit per OBI refusing convalescent plasma from you death jab takers because YOUR ANTIBODIES HAVE BEEN RUINED BY THE SHOTS. I supplied the pages from OBI- would you like me to supply those again?

“Hey everybody…” lol. Still laughing at you talking to people who have you on ignore. Thanks for that one Corny.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT