ADVERTISEMENT

Stop Defending Shrum

Imagine being dumb and manipulable enough to live your life believing all of these fairy tales.

She is the tip of the spear in the Marxist DEI takeover of the University and the much darker demonic push of Queer Theory and Gender Theory.

Had a relative that went to freshman enrollment this summer with his father and the speaker in charge of the group was a guy with a beard wearing a dress with high heels and a purse! He spoke to them about acceptance and inclusion etc. From what I understand all the parents were just like WTH!

Mathhew 16:26:

For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul?

No President in OSU history has been more pro Sodomite than Shrum. DEI, Multicultural, trans, gay, the more demonic it is, the more funding it gets.
You are an idiot

Had a relative that went to freshman enrollment this summer with his father and the speaker in charge of the group was a guy with a beard wearing a dress with high heels and a purse! He spoke to them about acceptance and inclusion etc. From what I understand all the parents were just like WTH!

oh no!!! we can’t have our white Christian offspring exposed to different lifestyles, points of view, cultures, or religions! we cannot abide learning about “acceptance” and “tolerance”. I’m so glad that Bob Jones University and Liberty University exist as alternatives for our progeny. hopefully your relative will have their kiddo transfer out of this marxist hellscape.

oh no!!! we can’t have our white Christian offspring exposed to different lifestyles, points of view, cultures, or religions! we cannot abide learning about “acceptance” and “tolerance”. I’m so glad that Bob Jones University and Liberty University exist as alternatives for our progeny. hopefully your relative will have their kiddo transfer out of this marxist hellscape.
Fathers Day Love GIF by Hello All

Yes, dumbass, a good number of children have two fathers. And in some cases two mothers. I know that isn’t common out in BFE, but then again that’s your sheltered view of the world. Exposure to other points of view and people not like yourself creates tolerance and understanding. Try it some time….
I’m a fagget just like you bro. Idk why you’re coming after me like that. I like penis

• Haha
Reactions: orangeblood7
So Typical!! Pontificate on how enlightened you are and how dumb the rest of us live our lives and then construe a response as a slam so you cry for that person to be Cancelled.

I never try to “cancel” anyone, but sometimes dumb people need to be told that they’re dumb.

Reactions: Ostatedchi
A lot of really good journalists have made the move to Substack. Most refuse to tow the corporate media party line and hence made the move. A good example is Matt Taibbi. He’s a very liberal, Trump-hating guy. But as a reporter he’s extremely objective and you wouldn’t know his political leanings by reading his articles (he is a throwback to what good journalists used to be). His four-part series on why Virginia flipped red last November is one of the best pieces of journalism I’ve read in the last few years (Pulitzer-level reporting). The clowns on CNN/MSNBC said it was “white supremacy.” Taibbi’s reporting showed that it was Indians and Asians voting Republican for the first time ever after seeing what DEI was doing to the stellar northern Virginia public schools.
"People don't change because they see the light. They change when they feel the heat."

The beauty of this Biden Presidency is that it accomplished what logic and reason could not. Millions of voters voters never saw the light but they are definitely feeling the heat.

Things are dangerously bad on just about every front imaginable. Any one of which could devolve into a Black Swan event. As James Carville said..."It's the economy stupid." Heat is a wonderful thing.

Reactions: OSUMBA
Those white, Christian settlers and their offspring made it possible for you to be here and live the type of life you do. You don't have to agree with everything they do or say, but at least be intelligent enough to acknowledge that this white, anglo-saxon, christian nation has provided millions the opportunity to have the broadest, most far reaching highest standard of living in the free world, ever.

You've confused insecurity with principles and age appropriate content. Big difference.
Is this your first Caeser thread? If his posts of false bravado and privilege don’t scream insecurity then I don’t know what does.

Unbelievable that this weirdo sh*t is at freshmen enrollment.

This board was fun then all of a sudden it seems like there are Godless liberals everywhere. By the way a Godless liberal is not the same as a mainstream Democrat. 😜

Mathhew 16:26:

For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul?

No President in OSU history has been more pro Sodomite than Shrum. DEI, Multicultural, trans, gay, the more demonic it is, the more funding it gets.
Based on what?

• Haha
Reactions: osutater
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT