ADVERTISEMENT

Stop Defending Shrum

tenor.gif

There’s a non-sports board for this kind of stuff. But this topic seems like one that you should get real, verified opinions on tMB. When you post it there though, be sure to leave your Twitter handle so they can make sure that you’re a legit poster too and not just there to cause trouble

She is the tip of the spear in the Marxist DEI takeover of the University and the much darker demonic push of Queer Theory and Gender Theory.

You have some extreme self insecurities

There’s a non-sports board for this kind of stuff. But this topic seems like one that you should get real, verified opinions on tMB. When you post it there though, be sure to leave your Twitter handle so they can make sure that you’re a legit poster too and not just there to cause trouble
Whatever wiseass either get with the program to get rid of the wokeness or get the F out. DOn't let the woke get away with this, we outnumber them at least 2 to 1. It's outrageous this is happening in the reddest of red states.

I dare you to walk up to me and say this.
Welp, I must say you have now won an award from me that I have never felt the need to every bestow upon any poster in my over 20+ years of posting across nearly dozens of message boards. You sir are the first poster I am ever going to put on ignore. GOOD DAY SIR!!!!

Reactions: OSUCAESER
She is the tip of the spear in the Marxist DEI takeover of the University and the much darker demonic push of Queer Theory and Gender Theory.

I took my demon vaccine already. If that fails I'll have an exorcism. If that fails you can burn me at the stake.

You have some extreme self insecurities
Based on posting alarming realities? I would say you are one of those effeminate males that want to downplay or ignore threats because deep down you lack the courage to react to them, so you always pretend they don't exist.

Whatever wiseass either get with the program to get rid of the wokeness or get the F out. DOn't let the woke get away with this, we outnumber them at least 2 to 1. It's outrageous this is happening in the reddest of red states.
1) Where does one sign up for this program? 2) If I chose option two, where would I F off to? 3) tMB isn’t so bad. It’s where I got connected to a long lost relative that also happens to be a Nigerian prince. I’m just waiting on him to wire transfer my inheritance to me now that I paid him the fees. They really might be able to help

Welp, I must say you have now won an award from me that I have never felt the need to every bestow upon any poster in my over 20+ years of posting across nearly dozens of message boards. You sir are the first poster I am ever going to put on ignore. GOOD DAY SIR!!!!
Pussy

A true article? On unwokable.substack.com ? Seriously?
All the writers who get fired from the New York Times, CNN, Washington Post ETC go to substack. So many writers who would have been labeled liberals even 5 years ago go there. Seriously.

Reactions: BIGOSUFAN

Caeser I did not click the link. I did go to HS with Shrum. I guarantee her & her husband are voting Republican.

Reactions: 3SBennet1975
She can fly the rainbow pride flag in front of Edmon Low for a week if she gets us in the Big10 or SEC.
Mathhew 16:26:

For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul?

No President in OSU history has been more pro Sodomite than Shrum. DEI, Multicultural, trans, gay, the more demonic it is, the more funding it gets.

Two things:
1. Probably should go on the non sports board.
2. Yeah, this is some bullshit. This polite society crap needs to end. No no no and HELL NO. No more of this groomer crap

Based on posting alarming realities? I would say you are one of those effeminate males that want to downplay or ignore threats because deep down you lack the courage to react to them, so you always pretend they don't exist.
I’m just not threatened by everything. Like i said insecurity and what not.

Reactions: sbaPoke
Cream of the crop
Cream of the crop
A lot of really good journalists have made the move to Substack. Most refuse to tow the corporate media party line and hence made the move. A good example is Matt Taibbi. He’s a very liberal, Trump-hating guy. But as a reporter he’s extremely objective and you wouldn’t know his political leanings by reading his articles (he is a throwback to what good journalists used to be). His four-part series on why Virginia flipped red last November is one of the best pieces of journalism I’ve read in the last few years (Pulitzer-level reporting). The clowns on CNN/MSNBC said it was “white supremacy.” Taibbi’s reporting showed that it was Indians and Asians voting Republican for the first time ever after seeing what DEI was doing to the stellar northern Virginia public schools.

Last edited:
I love to see the hypocrites harp on the sin of homosexuality while turning a blind eye to all the other sins happening. Quite convenient.

Reactions: hollywood
ADVERTISEMENT