ADVERTISEMENT

Stoeger M3500 semi-auto shotgun

PTaxPoke

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 17, 2004
Anyone here have any experience with the Stoeger M3500? I want to get into hunting and have a good all around shotgun. From research I like what I have seen on reviews of the Stoeger. It has the Benelli inertia system for its innards, and it is in the mid 600s for a semi-auto with camo. Anyone shot one, or have other possible recommendations?

Basically, I am looking for a great all around shotgun that I can use for waterfowl, pheasant, skeet, etc.

Also, another question. If you were to buy one set of camos what is the best one to get mossy oak, real tree, etc? I would want to use for duck, goose, and would like to get into deer hunting at some point. Is that feasible, or is it better to have 2 sets?

I've got the stoeger model 2000 ands its been a great gun so far. Plus, stoeger's customer service is top notch.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

I've got a Stoeger P350 that I've had many problems with, but I've shot a 3500 that is owned by a buddy of mine and it was great. He loves that gun and has abused it.

Basically, I think it's a good gun for the money you would pay for a semi-auto.

If you are set on a semi-auto, CZ USA actually makes one that runs around $500 and it's a good shooting gun, just ugly as heck. But that Stoeger 3500 isn't winning any beauty contests.

I might also suggest a Mossberg 935 at the same price.

And as far as camo pattern, there is a ton of opinions, but just buy what you can afford to get going.

Waterfowl gear tends to be more specialized so you need to figure exactly what kind of waterfowl hunting you will be doing first.

I have a bernelli and its the best weapon I have ever owned. My nephew has a stoeger and it has been nothing but trouble. I would buy a remington before a stoeger.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT