ADVERTISEMENT

Sprinkler Repair in OKC

Air_Thurman

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2003
Having some minor issues with my sprinkler. Anyone have a good rec for someone in the OKC area?

DIY...

but seriously, what is the problem that you cannot fix yourself? Or is simply the fact that you do not have time?

Thanks CCC.

I recently moved to a house with the system. There are about 4 or 5 little thing that I could probably fix on my own but one I cant. One zone just bubbles up like I struck oil when I turn it on.

Could be a solenoid. I had a similar issue and fixed it myself. If you are a do it yourself person, here is a pretty good video on how to diagnose

How To

Grooms Irrigation...Edmond...might be a bit pricey but they are pros. Sounds like your getting water or at least partial water so it sound like a broken line/coupling/valve. Doesn't sound electrical. It's pretty easy if that is the case...you should see water coming up to the surface from wherever the break might be.

Go to Lowes and buy a bunch of shit. Start screwing with it and make it worse then call someone. That's what I'd do.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by osutater:
Go to Lowes and buy a bunch of shit. Start screwing with it and make it worse then call someone. That's what I'd do.
Throw in the part where the wife gets mad at you because you start cussing at the crap because you can't figure it out and you've summed up every weekend I've had for the past 3 months.

Originally posted by Air_Thurman:

Throw in the part where the wife gets mad at you because you start cussing at the crap because you can't figure it out and you've summed up every weekend I've had for the past 3 months.
roll.r191677.gif

Originally posted by CrazyChuckCarbo:

Aussie Irrigation. (405)755-4466. Ask for Tony.
Also, thanks for the rec. Tony actually came out the same day I called and got everything up and running.

I hear that. I've been laying wood flooring in my house for what seems like years now. It's never ending. Wife is just about done with it.

Originally posted by CrazyChuckCarbo:

Aussie Irrigation. (405)755-4466[/URL]. Ask for Tony.
Also, thanks for the rec. Tony actually came out the same day I called and got everything up and running.

Good for you. He's always done a great job for me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT