ADVERTISEMENT

Speaking of Wing Nuts........

Not yet. Got the booster though and I'm doing good. No blood clots either. Had the flu shot too.

Everyone in my family, wife and four kids, fully vaccinated. All doing good too. No blood clots. No government microchips discovered. Don't know about our DNA being changed though. 🤣🤣
lol you have no blood clots?! That's like one in a million unless you've had 3 placebos dude- chances are not with you but will keep praying for all y'all that took experimental mRNA shots that killed 100 percent of
The animals it was ever given to- all for
A 99.9 survival bug- can't make it up

• Haha
Reactions: 22LR
No, I don't know a single person that's died or even been significantly ill from the vaccine. Maybe you should adjust your tin foil hat.
Not
Many tin Foil hats left with all coming true-
Nice rhetoric tho- you've never been accused of being creative that's for sure.

Good gawd! The post count jumped from 30 to 40; guess the gab gobbling goober is working overtime.
Makes my blood want to clot.
You may be the biggest chicken shit...at least faucis other lil bitches will not run away with their hands in their Ears
-Scared of the truths - to say you're weaker than the weakest is pretty dang weak 🤔
We know you peak at my replies - just a wuss and can't face up - but expected

How Many lil faucis' bitches does it take to take on Corn?! Weak ones gang up but y'all gang up and STILL lose big time!!!! And you know why? It's not bc of numbers- it's bc y'all are on the wrong side of this - big time. All y'all can argue is "Pedo Jo, CNN and Gates are right and we listen to them and walk around with fear Diapers on our faces bc the elitists tell us to and take experimental - DEADLY shots as soon as they tell us"

I think that's quite a losing narrative to get behind boyz

lol you have no blood clots?!
Yep, no blood clots. None of my children or my wife either.

We are all healthy and doing good, thank God. So is my mother and everyone else I know who got the vaccine.

Your conspiracy nonsense is just that, nonsense.

We are all healthy and doing good, thank God. So is my mother and everyone else I know who got the vaccine.

Weird My Mom went to the hospital for two weeks just 2 days after her second POS shot.

And can talk about the other 40 plus peeps that I know PERSONALLY had bad reactions or strokes or heart attacks with 4 deaths if ya wanna? How the about the "athletes dropping"
Thread that's over 4 pages now- coincidence?
Shame the media and big tech keeps
Most of Those from y'all- But more of A Tragedy y'all can't even do anything on your own.

You Fauci bitches need to understand one thing just maybe help you to debate in the future but we that are awake and don't follow the masses blindly like y'all- we wear "conspiracy theorists, anti vaxxer and tin foil hat (that's original🤪) as a badge of honor. You can throw it out some more if ya wanna just a heads up.

Too bad y'all didn't have my Scienxe classes- I would have taught y'all to think for yourselves and to always question big bro and big medical- someone didn't teach y'all the right way- to blindly follow those that despise you is not a good pattern I'd say.

How the about the "athletes dropping"

Thread that's over 4 pages now-
Yeah, I read that thead. You look completely foolosh on it, as usual. Numerous posters easily rebutted your insane conspiracy theory.

Yet, you just keep on with the craziness.

Too bad y'all didn't have my Scienxe classes
If I had been in one of your science classes, I would have demanded an immediate class change to another science teacher. And if any of my kids had been assigned to your class, again, I would be demanding an immediate change to a true science teacher.

I had some excellent science teachers. They taught me science, the scientific method, etc. I've never forget my Chemistry teacher in high school. One of the smartest men I knew. Never once did any of these teachers seek to indoctrinate me with their beliefs about "big bro" and "big medicine" though. They were teachers, not crazy conspiracy theorists.

Reactions: 22LR
Yeah, I read that thead. You look completely foolosh on it, as usual. Numerous posters easily rebutted your insane conspiracy theory.

If I had been in one of your science classes, I would have demanded an immediate class change to another science teacher. And if any of my kids had been assigned to your class, again, I would be demanding an immediate change to a true science teacher.

I had some excellent science teachers. They taught me science, the scientific method, etc. I've never forget my Chemistry teacher in high school. One of the smartest men I knew. Never once did any of these teachers seek to indoctrinate me with their beliefs about "big bro" and "big medicine" though. They were teachers, not crazy conspiracy theorists.

I bet when you were in School and the teacher asked someone to go get the projector they wheeled you in.

Don't take this the wrong way but this reply made you seem human! Most all your others you seem childish, petty and only interested in gotcha last From a leftist' "ends justify the means" narrative . There may be some hope for 2 pesos after all?!

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67

Keep throwing that word out- we tin hats LOVE being right and pissing off the holier than thou masses of sheep.

If your teacher taught you the scientific method- you must've been absent that week- all you do is repeat the tv media- verbatim. That takes zero critical thinking- you seem to possess none of the CT skills.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
we tin hats LOVE being right and pissing off the holier than thou masses of sheep.
Problem is, you have yet to be right about anything.

Dang, even your fellow Trump nuts laugh at you. Thank about that for a moment.

If your teacher taught you the scientific method- you must've been absent that week- all you do is repeat the tv media- verbatim.
Nope, I was present when it was taught in both my high school and college courses.

btw, all you do is repeat the insane conspiracy theories you read on crazy websites. How in the world does that show you possess CT skills?

Here is an article (and study) you seriously need to read...

New study indicates conspiracy theory believers have less developed critical thinking abilities

Good gawd! The post count jumped from 30 to 40; guess the gab gobbling goober is working overtime.
Makes my blood want to clot.

Let's see what Bill Gates is up to.

corndogs-imsorry.gif

@Sunburnt Indian the only test is anyone who actually tried to have an argument with corndog is an idiot. Anyone who engages and thinks they will change this man and isn’t trolling him is an idiot. Anyone who stays on a board for over a year arguing with the same idiots and thinking they will change them is an idiot. We are all idiots on a message board. How’s that test Stalin?

@Sunburnt Indian the only test is anyone who actually tried to have an argument with corndog is an idiot. Anyone who engages and thinks they will change this man and isn’t trolling him is an idiot. Anyone who stays on a board for over a year arguing with the same idiots and thinking they will change them is an idiot. We are all idiots on a message board. How’s that test Stalin?
Getting through to the board's slow is completely beyond the reach of Medic007 and 2012Bearcat. Yet they waste time with their efforts. Neither are idiots by any stretch.

All of us leave the thinking with gold mines of information with every post we author. The two principals I mention masterfully detect the idiots from information provided them. Both would score high in the intelligence quotient class room. Most board members well know the members who would score low. The slow won't stop shouting it to us.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Getting through to the board's slow is completely beyond the reach of Medic007 and 2012Bearcat. Yet they waste time with their efforts. Neither are idiots by any stretch.

All of us leave the thinking with gold mines of information with every post we author. The two principals I mention masterfully detect the idiots from information provided them. Both would score high in the intelligence quotient class room. Most board members well know the members who would score low. The slow won't stop shouting it to us.
oh the gold mine of info you post. riveting stuff. The intelligent posters have been ran off boss. They were the gold.

How Many lil faucis' bitches does it take to take on Corn?! Weak ones gang up but y'all gang up and STILL lose big time!!!! And you know why? It's not bc of numbers- it's bc y'all are on the wrong side of this - big time. All y'all can argue is "Pedo Jo, CNN and Gates are right and we listen to them and walk around with fear Diapers on our faces bc the elitists tell us to and take experimental - DEADLY shots as soon as they tell us"

I think that's quite a losing narrative to get behind boyz

It's good to see you've graduated from "everyone here agrees with me" to "very few here agree with me". A little honest self-evaluation is a good thing.

Reactions: iasooner2000
It's good to see you've graduated from "everyone here agrees with me" to "very few here agree with me". A little honest self-evaluation is a good thing.
More everyday are awake to big Pharma duping then total $jkk out of you dopes. I'd say when the Scamdemic started it was what 85 percent duped and 15 percent awake?
Now it's gotta be 40 -45 percent awake?

Even if those numbers are not all the way right- one thing is for sure- you, Medic and your Libturd brothers will be the LAST to wake up- y'all will be having heart attacks saying "would have been worse if I didn't take that 5th booster" 😳

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT