ADVERTISEMENT

Speaking of Wing Nuts........

JimmyBob

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
No ....wingnuts would be the ones that think taking an experimental dangerous shot that has killed scores of thousands is a good idea-
Bet you Hulkster was right. Amazing you guys that religiously listen to tv news - how cultishly old and tiring yalls beliefs are.

No ....wingnuts would be the ones that think taking an experimental dangerous shot that has killed scores of thousands is a good idea-
Bet you Hulkster was right. Amazing you guys that religiously listen to tv news - how cultishly old and tiring yalls beliefs are.
I’m in. What are we betting?

Good grief!

https://gab.com/pleazzer/posts/107613846166375857

I wouldn’t believe it…don’t forget, he’s a member of the New World Order.

Do you know who else here is a bitch assed welcher? Syskatine. Choke on that, 2 Dicks Dog.
People can't make bets with you Fauchi shit worshippers....yall gonna mRNA boost yourself to death or into the hospital with your scaredy cat Bitch shots- better save up for those medical bills

Reactions: Headhunter
Welcher says what?
Lol y'all are funny- scared shitless of a 99.97 bug so you say what- someone welcher on a bet with a Libturd - you and 22 sure are cozy with the Libbie Tard- I thought yalll were Fox News establishment bots but closet Libturd seems to be gaining interest.

If I was scared of My shadow and Fauchi ouchied myself with 5 boosters a year for the rest of my life like you two- I guess
Make up and harp on "bet welcher" would be about all y'all have- y'all are just totally weak all the way through🤔

Lol y'all are funny- scared shitless of a 99.97 bug so you say what- someone welcher on a bet with a Libturd - you and 22 sure are cozy with the Libbie Tard- I thought yalll were Fox News establishment bots but closet Libturd seems to be gaining interest.

If I was scared of My shadow and Fauchi ouchied myself with 5 boosters a year for the rest of my life like you two- I guess
Make up and harp on "bet welcher" would be about all y'all have- y'all are just totally weak all the way through🤔
Welcher says what?

Can you put that in any other language than 2DicksDog?
Translated it says- "what says you - you yellow belly scared of your shadow wear 4 masks hide in the corner, Covid boost your cat listen to your tv Gods and be Bill Gates lil Bitch"

Got it now?

Translated it says- "what says you - you yellow belly scared of your shadow wear 4 masks hide in the corner, Covid boost your cat listen to your tv Gods and be Bill Gates lil Bitch"

Got it now?
The 2DickDog is strong in this post.

Yeah, those blood clots have apparently made me immortal because they sure aren't killing me.
Your weak ass is about as far
From immortal as can get- hope those clots give you some courage so that when Fox and CNN scare you about big bad Coof- you won't stand in line for Gates Goo 5 X per year. It could happen

Good grief!

I Guess Graham's heart attacks we're not from the shots either?
Those damn wing nuts.

I Remember Franklin Graham's saying JC would take the experimental clot shots - what a tool

People can't make bets with you Fauchi shit worshippers....yall gonna mRNA boost yourself to death or into the hospital with your scaredy cat Bitch shots- better save up for those medical bills
As long as I keep posting this is a false narrative and very mundane thinking. I get a new shot every 3 months. I am switching to Moderna from Phizer though so will let you know if I have troubles. I am the Robin Hood to anti-vaxers.

As long as I keep posting this is a false narrative and very mundane thinking. I get a new shot every 3 months. I am switching to Moderna from Phizer though so will let you know if I have troubles. I am the Robin Hood to anti-vaxers.
Immune system brought to you by sociopaths and greed whores....what could go wrong🤨

Never understood you Gates over God immune systems peeps and your virtue signaling. It's like if I see scared little men out with their fear diapers on I just shake my head. Wonder how the women don't hide their faces being around dudes who think fear diapers are virtuous

It's sure one of the big problems of our country- most the men have been castrated 😬

Bet you Hulkster was right.
Provide the evidence that he was right. You are so sure he was right, you should then easily be able to provide the evidence in these two cases that proves he was right.

Go ahead. We will be waiting.

The fact that no one/ no animal has ever survived the clot shots immediately after or over a 1-2 year time period- but wing nuts and all
Well, that's weird. Everyone I personally know that's been vaccinated is alive and well. What's the time frame for your magnetic clot shot to start killing us?

Reactions: iasooner2000
Immune system brought to you by sociopaths and greed whores....what could go wrong🤨

Never understood you Gates over God immune systems peeps and your virtue signaling. It's like if I see scared little men out with their fear diapers on I just shake my head. Wonder how the women don't hide their faces being around dudes who think fear diapers are virtuous

It's sure one of the big problems of our country- most the men have been castrated 😬
When you need me for your fake card you will hate life.

Provide the evidence that he was right. You are so sure he was right, you should then easily be able to provide the evidence in these two cases that proves he was right.

Go ahead. We will be waiting.
Yeah people started dropping like flies since the Coof boostas and not working first two clot shots- dismiss,
Dismiss dismiss

keep taking the death jabs- I feel good about it for you

Well, that's weird. Everyone I personally know that's been vaccinated is alive and well. What's the time frame for your magnetic clot shot to start killing us?
You must know many or you're lying. I bet 90
Percent of this board knows at least one who had heart attack or stroke- I know double digits that took the first one or two then woke the hell up- but not you and you're twin weak boy 22- y'all gonna go down with the ship for sure

Nah. It's the 5' 2" sufferers of Little Man Syndrome like you, that's one of the problems in this country. 5' 2" and thinks he's a tough guy... LOL. It must drive you mad.
5'2"?! You wear 4 masks and take shots bc your tonys lil bitch- I cant believe you keep showing up on the board- you just have no shame lmao

Yeah people started dropping like flies since the Coof boostas and not working first two clot shots- dismiss,
Dismiss dismiss

keep taking the death jabs- I feel good about it for you
Again, could you provide the evidence that this played a role in the deaths of Betty White and Bob Saget?

Go ahead, we are waiting.

Again, could you provide the evidence that this played a role in the deaths of Betty White and Bob Saget?

Go ahead, we are waiting.
Prove it didn't- go ahead Libtard- waiting. You're such a tool it's quite amazing.

4th shot yet? Your immune system orally morphed from Gods into Fraudcis yet? Oh wait- Libtards don't believe in God- Sorry dude

4th shot yet?
Not yet. Got the booster though and I'm doing good. No blood clots either. Had the flu shot too.

Everyone in my family, wife and four kids, fully vaccinated. All doing good too. No blood clots. No government microchips discovered. Don't know about our DNA being changed though. 🤣🤣

You must know many or you're lying. I bet 90
Percent of this board knows at least one who had heart attack or stroke- I know double digits that took the first one or two then woke the hell up- but not you and you're twin weak boy 22- y'all gonna go down with the ship for sure
No, I don't know a single person that's died or even been significantly ill from the vaccine. Maybe you should adjust your tin foil hat.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT