ADVERTISEMENT

Speaker Johnson - the big Sell-Out

OrangeTuono

2nd Team
Gold Member
Nov 27, 2023
I'm very unhappy about Speaker Uniparty's "successes".

Since he was elected speaker six months ago, Johnson’s victories are limited to voting to fully fund Joe Biden’s back-breaking agenda, heaping 60 billion more taxpayer dollars into a corrupt slush fund (sometimes called “Ukraine”) and giving up any leverage Republicans had in forcing the administration to address the nation’s most urgent problem — the bleeding Southern border. Oh, plus he re-authorized warrantless spying on Americans.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

Since he was elected speaker six months ago, Johnson’s victories are limited to voting to fully fund Joe Biden’s back-breaking agenda, heaping 60 billion more taxpayer dollars into a corrupt slush fund (sometimes called “Ukraine”) and giving up any leverage Republicans had in forcing the administration to address the nation’s most urgent problem — the bleeding Southern border. Oh, plus he re-authorized warrantless spying on Americans.

You'd rather have MTG? She seems sane

MTG has been this cuck board’s love interest for years now. Her batshit insanity is what draws them in, like moths to the flame.

carry on
You would know.

neckbeards10.jpg

Clit
On
Bearded one.
🤣🤣🤣

He has been disappointing so far. If Rebublicans hold the house I don't expect he will be the Speaker. How does any Republican think Dems are not going to stB you in the back. Best option ignore them, run your agenda, and make the vote no in the senate. This should be standard operating procedure. Instead you get this. I don't blame MTG for doing what she did, but the timing made it meaningless regardless of how it turned out.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
MTG has been this cuck board’s love interest for years now. Her batshit insanity is what draws them in, like moths to the flame.

carry on
It’s a strange world we live in. MTG is arguably the most sane of all America’s politicians and yet the people have been manipulated into believing she’s the nutty one.

Reactions: OrangeTuono
It’s a strange world we live in. MTG is arguably the most sane of all America’s politicians and yet the people have been manipulated into believing she’s the nutty one.

Just when I write you off as an inflammatory goon, you say something coherent.

She's definitely a change from the typical weaselly politician. Whether I agree with her or not I do respect the fact she says what she thinks, stands behind it and doesn't back down. Rare qualities in a modern day politician. Most other politicians go which ever the way they think will get them reelected.

Regarding MTG all one needs to do is watch the interview she gave with Glenn Greenwald to know she’s not the wild eyed harpy the establishment, both Republican and Democrat, has gone to great lengths to portray her as. Greenwald, ever the professional at getting people to say without interruption what they think, asked her pointed questions and sat back and let her explain her thinking until she said what she wanted to say. Her responses were reasonable, rational and generally in keeping with the philosophy of our Founding Fathers, something very different from what today’s political establishment wants people to hear.

As an aside I would point out that he did the same thing with Jill Stein, whom the establishment has persuaded most people to think is a loon. When she was permitted to make her case it turns out the case she makes is coherent and worthy of being payed attention to.

carry on
This coming from the side that has the "squad", Adam Shit-brain, a weirdo named Bernie and wants us to re-elect a brain-dead old buffoon as President.

At least MTG knows that a person with a dick is a man and a person with a pussy is a women. You can't even acknowledge that fact.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT