ADVERTISEMENT

Sorry, but this is funny

A. Some of those people reacted way too immediately for that not to have been staged. For a lot of people, there would be a few seconds of processing what just happened before they started running for cover.

B. Pulling that prank is really funny until you try it on someone packing heat and get yourself shot.

I'm guessing that every single one of those people was totally in on it and acting.

With that being said....

I was on a tour of Israel with a group of college age students in 1986. On one of the days, we were allowed to break off from the group and go see sites on our own. We were in Jerusalem, and I was waiting at a bus stop with two buddies. As we were standing next to a bus stop bench, I noted that a woman got up, boarded the bus, and left her picnic basket sitting on the bench. I pointed it out to my buddies and we started running away from the bus stop. Then, the bus driver hit the brakes hard, and the woman jumped off the bus, ran back to get her basket and got back on. We all had a nice adrenaline surge and a nice laugh.

Reactions: AC_Exotic
Didn't he get shot or something doing this prank? I thought I heard someone hurt him maybe someone said he would get shot like what BeenJammin said.

That looked fake as hell. This is one of my favorites (and real):

"You want some beef, homie?"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT