ADVERTISEMENT

Soonermike is a dipshit thread - sooners vent here

HighStickHarry

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Apr 21, 2006
Since you guys are being moderated by a fascist and one of the worst flamers on rivals back in the day you can come over here to vent your frustrations. Im sure josh m got an earful from the free boarders last night so maybe he will get the boot, but until then come on over to this empty parking lot of a board. Flip up the hatchback, fire up the rusty propane grill and let's rap. Free bar s frankfurters to the first fifty posters.

Ill try and link every bullmarket post for maximum entertainment. I'm sure he is out feeding cats with his wife as his therapy right now, but he will be commenting on the game eventually.

Did you get banned? I sent him an email. I think he thought your post about me was smarmy. I told him it wasn't.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Yea I got banned. I figured he thought I was insulting you when in actuality you do sleep with recruits. I'm glad you straightened that out!

I figure this thread title will maintain the ban until a new regime is in place. I like it over there so hopefully it gets lifted.

By the way, that board is ripe for you Harry. Nothing but a bunch of nancys calling for the firing and benching of people because OU is 7-2 and got butt stomped by a team everyone but my fellow fans thought would butt stomp them.

Strange to think that OU could be having a down year due to a new (and sucky) couple of QBs. OU should never lose a game, especially to a terrific team that was CLEARLY better going into the game.

Is my opinion of those idiots "aggyish?"
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Ha I guess he hasn't said this thread title then!

One thing I halfway respect about sooner fans is a demand for excellence. Some are so arrogant they think they can never lose, but that is what you call a "winners mentality." It makes for a miserable existence due to reality but I have to give it up to people who would trade in their grandma if they didn't think she was getting the job done. If you make fun of my pokes it doesn't hurt me personally because it is a part of my life. Make fun of the sooners to some of those nancies and you can see the steam coming out of the keyboard because the sooners are their life.

It is fun to post over there but I have to do it with one hand tied behind my back because of the ban hammer. If I unloaded on some of those toads it would get deleted and I would be in timeout so fast no one would get to read it. So I just hammer on bullmarket since no one likes him and I know it hurts him to his core. His delusions keep me satisfied. He threw out the 100% guarantee for the Baylor game of course.

Originally posted by HighStickHarry:

One thing I halfway respect about sooner fans is a demand for excellence. Some are so arrogant they think they can never lose, but that is what you call a "winners mentality." It makes for a miserable existence due to reality but I have to give it up to people who would trade in their grandma if they didn't think she was getting the job done.
I call it a "whiner's mentality". The childish sobbing over there is sickening.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT