ADVERTISEMENT

Something most of us can agree on concerning elections

22LR

Heisman Candidate
Dec 1, 2015
Just about every major media web site does an outstanding job of presenting election updates in interactive charts, graphs, lists, maps, % chances, etc. It's all so easily searchable and easily understood. It is so different than the old days of having to wait on Dan Rather to screw up an update and rely on the ticker at the bottom of the screen. My go-to web sites in the last four major elections have been FoxNews, CBS, CNN and The New York Times. There are many more. Nothing too biased in reporting the mere numbers. I ignore projections in tight races; opinions that are too dicey.

So to the MSM, kudos to the programmers, web developers and web designers that make it all happen. You would have to be an old guy remembering the way it used to be to fully appreciate it.

What is your favorite go-to web site for dissecting the results?

Just about every major media web site does an outstanding job of presenting election updates in interactive charts, graphs, lists, maps, % chances, etc. It's all so easily searchable and easily understood. It is so different than the old days of having to wait on Dan Rather to screw up an update and rely on the ticker at the bottom of the screen. My go-to web sites in the last four major elections have been FoxNews, CBS, CNN and The New York Times. There are many more. Nothing too biased in reporting the mere numbers. I ignore projections in tight races; opinions that are too dicey.

So to the MSM, kudos to the programmers, web developers and web designers that make it all happen. You would have to be an old guy remembering the way it used to be to fully appreciate it.

What is your favorite go-to web site for dissecting the results?
I follow the left-leaning 538. Their data is good even if their analysis is always tilted to the left.

Reactions: 22LR
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT