ADVERTISEMENT

some airplanes did something

Prayers for the Americans that died in Iraq when Dumbya invaded the wrong country like a warmongering dumbass.

That the cia got us into & that everyone (save 1) AND your queen voted for

No, the President went on national tv and lied -- mushroom clouds, etc. Then when Joe Wilson tried to correct the lie and say "They're leading us to war" they outed his wife to retaliate and make sure everyone knew there's a price to pay for whistle blowing. Scooter Libby was convicted for his role and Biff let him off.

My "Queen" rightfully lost the presidency over it. She would've won the nomination in '08 but for that. Hate to dispel the casual lying narrative you concocted but those are the facts.

As did 2 of the last 3 Dem choices for president. You've addressed the queen but not Kerry

And cheney and libby and e1 in the admin and con media and network media and and and... Only people that spoke up were very few cons (5%??) and about half the dems. Thats roughly equivalent to the % in each party w courage to put country over party imo.

Reactions: Bitter Creek
And cheney and libby and e1 in the admin and con media and network media and and and... Only people that spoke up were very few cons (5%??) and about half the dems. Thats roughly equivalent to the % in each party w courage to put country over party imo.
That's a lot of bold but highly, highly hypocritical talk from the guy clamoring for war against Iran not two months ago.

One would almost think your allegiance isn't really to anything other than hating Republicans and conservatives and their ideals. I'd never accuse you of loving minorities or foreigners, for example.

That's a lot of bold but highly, highly hypocritical talk from the guy clamoring for war against Iran not two months ago.

One would almost think your allegiance isn't really to anything other than hating Republicans and conservatives and their ideals. I'd never accuse you of loving minorities or foreigners, for example.
Clamored for war?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT