ADVERTISEMENT

So the Vaccine

My wife got her second shot this morning. She had no negative side effects from #1; we'll see how this one goes.

We have neighbors, a doctor and his wife. I'd estimate they are both around 60. They told my wife recently that they both contracted the virus last May. Neither ended up in the hospital, but both said they felt really sick for several days. Each got their first shot of vaccine not long ago. The doctor said he felt sick following his shot...not as bad as when he actually had the virus; but apparently, it wasn't nothing either.

My wife got her second shot this morning. She had no negative side effects from #1; we'll see how this one goes.

We have neighbors, a doctor and his wife. I'd estimate they are both around 60. They told my wife recently that they both contracted the virus last May. Neither ended up in the hospital, but both said they felt really sick for several days. Each got their first shot of vaccine not long ago. The doctor said he felt sick following his shot...not as bad as when he actually had the virus; but apparently, it wasn't nothing either.
So... my wife had a slight negative reaction on the second shot. She got the shot early in the morning. Then in the middle of the night, she woke up feeling bad...18 or so hours later. Her body felt achy. It lasted about 12 hours. She has felt fine since.

Father got first dose of vaccine three days ago and had a stroke today.......I’m thinking that can’t be a coincidence.

He is doing well. Doesn’t appear to be massive stroke. Mentally he seems fine. Motor function is slightly off. Still waiting on mri.
That's scary, my parents are getting their shots Thursday.

I
May have spoken too soon. She tells me now that she’s feeling a little “yucky” and has a headache.
That’s all I felt and a horribly sore arm. I was just completely drained of energy for the second day and achy. I liken it to a bad hangover without the headache or GI problems. Woke up the next day feeling completely fine though.

Got my second yesterday. Moderna. Arms hurt worse than last time and I’m a little achy and have a 99 degree fever. Supposedly good meaning body is reacting

Got my first shot yesterday. About 4 hours after I was dog tired like when I had Covid, slept for about 2 hours, went to bed at a normal time, woke up around 3 with soreness like when I had Covid and then by 9am it was all gone and I was fine.

Reactions: SSS!!!
Have had the 2 modernas. Felt worse after both than I did with covid , but felt fine after 24-36 hours with both .

My dad and father in law have had both modernas. Very few side effects. One of the guys who works for me just got his second and says he’s got major pain in his cervical spine and a massive headache (told him it was the microchip). It’s so odd how people seem to respond to both the virus and the shot.

I could have had the shots by now, but I’ve decided to wait my “turn”.

My dad and father in law have had both modernas. Very few side effects. One of the guys who works for me just got his second and says he’s got major pain in his cervical spine and a massive headache (told him it was the microchip). It’s so odd how people seem to respond to both the virus and the shot.

I could have had the shots by now, but I’ve decided to wait my “turn”.
At your advanced age, I figured you would have been first in line.

My mother in law and my mom both got the 2 Pfizer’s and neither of them had side effect one. It’s crazy.

Another data point to add.

My age 70 mom got 1st Moderna dose Saturday morning, no symptoms ~48 hours removed. FWIW, she has religiously gotten flu shots for at least the past 20 years.

Medical professional said they were told before getting the vaccine that it may not even work . All politics aside , my question is how smart is it to take an somewhat untested product that is rushed to consumers without regulation?

Well that was true in the very earliest stages, , like in December, but a lot has changed since then, with protection rates even higher than expected and data coming out daily. I just got my first dose of Pfizer, and it was like every other shot, nothing noticed. I talked to several physicians I know, internal medicine, one a medical school teacher/researcher, one an epidemiologist, all have take then vaccine and recommend everyone else do so.

In this Misinformation Age, the scare tactics in certain quarters out there are nothing short of crazy. Well, so far I haven't had men in black following me, seen black helicopters, nor have I turned into a zombie, but I'll let you all know if I do. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT