ADVERTISEMENT

So, is he guilty or maybe guilty

purkey

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
watched the story on the Julius Jones case...it was slanted maybe in showing many instances of his innocence but just found out they did a dna test on the red bandanna and his dna was on it but still has questions as to what was found. Still a lot of questions but don't see anything changing even with all the high profile people jumping on his side. Looks like they threw in the racial issues at the very end of the piece to capitalize on the current events. It could have been a setup by the guy(s) actually involved as they had opportunities to set him up. I'd call for another trial as it looks a bit fishy.

The current DA recently spoke about this case and said they have reviewed the case in detail and believe the verdict was proper. He also said those advocating for this individual have been good at getting misinformation about the case out.

I only say that to balance the conversation, mostly one side of this story is getting out.

The current DA recently spoke about this case and said they have reviewed the case in detail and believe the verdict was proper. He also said those advocating for this individual have been good at getting misinformation about the case out.

I only say that to balance the conversation, mostly one side of this story is getting out.
I heard him...and in spite of him saying that, if what they are saying in that program is correct, then it needs to be looked at again. These guys don't want to be called "wrong" this late in the game. Heck, even the kids attorney said he screwed up. There just seems to be too many issues, if that program is stating facts, just too many doubts about this kids involvement. I'm not even talking about the racial side of things, but you could even add that to a degree as well. The supposed statement by the juror produces some degree of racial bias, to the extent of being a precedent in older court cases. Don't know all the facts obviously, but they made it appear that there are plenty of reasons to question the verdict. It doesn't seem to all add up, but sometimes it won't.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT